Wednesday 3 May 2017

Enjoy the Journey

Happy Hump Day!

Half way through the week and I have the day off! What could be better!?!

I just placed a SU! order last night for some of the upcoming releases next month. Can't wait to get them. Loving some of the new In Colours this year :)

Today I'm sharing my samples for the last two SCS sketches.

The sketch from today uses a fun Reverse Confetti stamp and die.
Love the fun waves in the sketch that Cathy designed. This is from SC643
Stamps: My World, Mini Chicken Wire
Paper: Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Barely Banana
Ink: Black
Accessories: Reverse Confetti Dies, Sewing, Dimensionals
This one is from last week's SC642 where I used the fun SU! set and matching DSP.
Stamps: Cool Treats
Paper: Pool Party, White, DSP
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Peach Parfait
Accessories: MFT tag, Twine, Sewing, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: