Saturday 15 March 2008

Beate and Sharons Blog Challenges

Happy Saturday!
Well unfortunately we woke to snow and I'm so not liking it...ugh!
We haven't seen all my lawn since the first part of November! I did get a sneak peek of it last week when we had nice temperatures. Oh well, spring will arrive soon....I hope!
Yesterday I had time to make a card for both Beate and Sharon's blog challenges. I used Beate's Weekend Sketch #39. Sharon's challenge was to use paper piercing on your card.
Be sure to check out both blog challenges.
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Sweet Serendipity
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, WW and Summer Picnic DP
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Red Striped Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Glossy Accents, Flower Fusion, Red Rhinestone Brad
I have some invitations to work on and party favours as well. I hope to get them all completed today. Then it will be time to work on both Lauren and Jen's blog sketches.
Thanks for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous, Dawn! LOVE how colorful this is!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...you've had so many awesome projects!!! I've been out of blogland for a little while and it's so nice to come back and see what you've been doing! ;) Sorry about your weather up there. We're sitting at 90 degrees today...almost too hot! ;)

Marilyn said...

I love this cherry paper so much - wish I could just buy this particular cherry design in bulk - I always use up the fun papers first in the pack and have the "others" left over! I guess that's why I tend to hoard - anyway - love this card!! The overall design is wonderful and fun!! Hope your weather gets warmer soon!!

Anonymous said...

Red and green and it doesn't look Christmas - I love this cherry one! And I'm lovin' those fabric flowers you've been using....

Alex said...

totally cute Dawn - such a happy card!! Love it! Stay warm in all that snow, uggghhhh!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

This card is FANTASTIC, Dawn! So bright and cheerful, and you used to many new SU items! Great job!

Lizette said...

Beautiful card ! I like what you did with the scallop punch.

Carolyn King said...

so fun---I LOVE this card! Great job on the challenges!

Rose Ann said...

I love the bright cheery cherries!! This is so pretty, Dawn!! I hope you are having a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fabulous! I love the glossy accents on the cherry. They just shine. And the rhinestone with the felt flower is so cool. LOVE this card.

Anonymous said...

Love this card Dawn!! Sorry to hear you got more snow....we had some flurries yesteray :(

Lori said...

Great job on the sketch! I love the glossy cherries, too.

Corie said...

Wow 2 challenges in 1 -- you go girl!! Love this card -- especially the colors!!