Tuesday 11 March 2008

MOJO Madness

Happy Tuesday!
Now normally on Tuesdays I work on the SCS Colour Challenge. Today...it's not my usual colours so I skipped it....at least for now.
These first two cards I made using Julee's MOJO28 Sketch.
I am in LOVE with this Summer Picnic DP! I'll be stocking up on it for sure ;)
I had coloured this little bird from the Pun Fun set before doing this card. I had a difficult time trying to find some DP to go with it. Suppose I should have fixed the belly by adding some orange or something. Pretty bright eh?
This last card was made using one of my new Verve Visual sets. I looked through my paper stash to see what I had a ton of and wouldn't you know it...Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. Two colours I adored at one time but don't seem to use often. Maybe little bits here and there on a card but never the whole thing...haha!

Thanks for stopping by today!


I'm off to the school now and then to the post office to pick up a parcel!

21 comments:

Dorothy said...

too too cute! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing
Dorothy

Marisa said...

Great job with the Mojo sketch :) I just got the same Vevre set and love your card with it -- think I sense a case coming on :) Thanks for sharing your wonderful work - I'm enjoying your blog.

Vivian Swain said...

Super job on the cards. They are eye candy. I am planning on ordering the Summer Picnic designer paper too.

Vivian Swain

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

DAWN~~~~~ WOW your mojo is on! That first card ROCKS!! Is the summer paper from Stampin Up?? I have to have these papers. Love your whole design..

Your birdie card is too cute too!!! Your mojo is so on these cards!!

Denise G said...

Love the bird card, the color combo is fun.

Carolyn King said...

beautiful cards! love all three...the simplicity of the third is awesome--awesome job!

Alhambra Club said...

wow, you have been busy, love all 3 cards and think your bird's belly is just fine.

Unknown said...

fun cards Dawn - that DP is fabulous! I love your birdie card too! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all 3 cards, but the first with the cherries is my favorite. Thanks for sharing.
JoAnn scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

Bethany Paull said...

It's such a joy visiting your blog. Each of these cards is so pretty. I really love the "happy feeling" of the cherry card. Love that altered letter done below too.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

great cards !!!!!!!love these beautiful colors you put together, dawn
tfs,
chat

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW! You say I pump out alot of stuff! Look at you go!! You are on a stamping mission. Love your siggy too!!
Hope you got your Copic's!! YEAH!!!

Alex said...

oooh, these are cute Dawn!! And, you used my favorite Summer Picnic - yummy! Love these, they are all wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

All beautiful cards Dawn, such a huge contrast in colours and each just stunning. I especially love the lilac ribbons on the last one!

Maria said...

Hi Dawn! Wow, all your cards are fabulous! I really love what you did with the layout! The cherry card looks so yummy looking. LOL!

Maria

jjcreations said...

Beautiful cards. I love the layout of the top two.

Anonymous said...

hey girl, super cute cards!!
yesterday I looked everywhere for that puppy stamp you used a few days ago (I spent my birthday with a friend going to our local stamping and scrapbooking store :)) I'm going to look online now...any suggestions?
Have a good day!

Jill said...

Awesome cards! I really love the one with cherries. I am a sucker for cherries. :0)

Rose Ann said...

Your Mojo cards rock, Dawn!!! Your last card is so soft and beautiful!! Love them all!!

Kate T said...

wonderful ideas !!

corinnesomerville said...

Go lay down right now !!! All this incredible creativity must be making you dizzzzzzzy !!! I love them all !!! Great job :)