Wednesday 19 March 2008

Easter Gift Set

Good Evening!
Two posts in one day. Hope I don't upset anyone!
I know my day will be super busy tomorrow and I will have other things to share but wanted to show you a little gift I'm giving to a couple of the ladies I work with.
I really wanted to use the new Easter Elegance Set from Verve Visual. It's amazing!
The cardstock is from Papertrey Ink and it's called Aqua Mist. So pretty!!! I also used Imaginisce For Peep's Sake Collection. I pulled out my sewing machine today and it was a good thing my Mom called so I could ask her how to change some settings. I wanted to add a few embellishments to the cards so I used Martha Stewart Ribbon, Primas, Heidi Swapp Jewels and some Liquid Pearls.

The boxes are from Martha Stewart and they were some I picked up before Christmas. I don't recall how much they were but they were on clearance for a STEAL ;)
I added a piece of Aqua Mist to the top and bottom after I had used the small corner rounder punch to make a scallop border. The box comes with a window and I didn't want to cover it up so I used the coluzzle to cut an oval in the DP.
The back of the box is plain except that I added the Jelly Bean Prayer to it.
You can find that prayer HERE.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, everything is sooooo beautiful!

Lastel said...

Beautiful set !

Unknown said...

Wow Dawn!!! LOVE the sets!! Don't you love that paper??! I am so in love with For Peep's Sake!! :)

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful! Love what you did!

nancy said...

Dawn, these are simply gorgeous! Your creations are all amazing = )

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous gifts, Dawn! The ladies at the school are gonna love 'em! That aqua mist color is neat!

Deborah said...

Fantastic gifts! Deb

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous set. I love the jelly bean boxes and the beautiful prayer.

reeree62 said...

So incredibly beautiful..... the colors, everything. Wow, thank you for sharing this with us!!!

corinnesomerville said...

I was absolutely FURIOUS when I saw you had posted twice in one day !!! Hehehehe...that's so funny that you thought you'd upset someone by double posting !!! Double the posting...double the pleasure !!! These are gorgeous, girlie...as usual !!!!

Bethany Paull said...

I hadn't seen the matching cards! They're just as beautiful as the boxes. Love the liquid pearls.

Anonymous said...

These cards are gorgeous... and the fact that you used so many different companies shows that you are a true designer. thanks so much for sharing. MaryAnn

Alhambra Club said...

wow, these are fantastic, love your cards and those treat bags are fantastic, wonderul paper, have a great Easter WEekend.

Allison Rankin said...

These are so cute and fun...I so crave that DP!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this is FANTASTIC! I love everything about it. The colors, the gorgeous paper, the sets you used, the scallops and your stitching! You are amazing!
Hugs and smiles

Alex said...

What a gorgeous gift set Dawn! Very soft and pretty - I know they will love it! How thoughtful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful cards and boxes! I think they will be thrilled to receive these! Great work!

Anonymous said...

WOWZIE WOW WOW!! dawn your goodies are totally AWESOME!!
xox
Dawn griffith

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...everything looks soooo fantastic, Dawn!!! Another home run for you, girl!!

Deb said...

they are so pretty, I love how you decorated the boxes and the cards are gorgeous, love your stitching!