Thursday 13 March 2008

A GREAT mail day and a Paper Pretties

Good Afternoon!
Today has been another busy busy day! I am not used to the go go go...I'm exhausted!
LOOK what I got in the mail today!!! My bestest friend in Idaho sent me a BIG parcel full of goodies! Both of the photos below are what she sent for me. I can't wait to use my new Papertrey Ink papers and stamp set!!!
This Aqua Mist paper looks GORGEOUS!
More pattern paper and a Gina K stamp! YAH!
Thanks Michelle!
Now for a card I did get stamped and want to share with you. This one is going to my parents for their anniversary next month. I wish we lived a little bit closer so I could see them and maybe take them out to dinner. Instead, I'll be sending some stamped items and a gift certificate with this card.
I used the Sealed with a Kiss set from Paper Pretties. I had fun colouring in the images with my new Copic markers too ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you all are enjoying your week!

14 comments:

Alex said...

Oooh, you had a GREAT mail day!!! Lots of new goodies to play with!! I love your card, it is fabulous - the coloring is awesome and I love all the little details - I bet they will love it! I am working on your PIF package and will let you know when it has been mailed! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

What an awesome friend to send you all those goodies! Love the Paper Pretties card ... your parents will love it! Your copic coloring is incredible, Dawn!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE your card, Dawn! The coloring is fantastic! Yes, you ARE a wonderful colorer! :)

Corie said...

This is just FANTASTIC -- love the colors!!!

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, your parents will love it, you got yourself a great bucnch of goodies there.

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time you posted ...lol
Ohhhh you'll have fun with those goodies ...Oh I almost forgot, card not bad..lol
Lisa

Unknown said...

Love your card! What a great job you did Dawn!! :)

jjcreations said...

Great Anniversary Card....Joan

Anonymous said...

Your card is SO cute!!! I love that couple! :) And wow, what a great package from your friend!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Wow...great mail day, kiddo !!! I can hardly wait to see what you'll create with these incredible stamps and ink !! Enjoy and have fun :)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....awesome goodies girl..I'm sooo jealous (just kidding). Have fun with your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome friend you have! Can you tell me who makes that patterned paper? It looks amazing!

Rose Ann said...

What a bunch of yummy goodies you got!! Yay!! Your card is so cute!! I love it all!!

Jenny said...

I love the dew drops on the next post. Great image for this anniversary card. I am always afraid I am going to overdue the coloring - like I am over embellishing. I like using the photo corner in one spot - great wink at framing!