Sunday 16 March 2008

Many Thanks SFYTT

Good Sunday Evening!
This has been a very busy weekend for me. I haven't had much personal stamping time as I have been working on some birthday invites and party favours for a friend. Her husband is celebrating his 40th and she has a big surprise party planned. I can't show you because she reads my blog ;)
I'd like it to be a surprise for her too! She'll see them soon enough.
I did get one card made today.
This one was made with Jen's sketch on her BLOG.
I kept this fairly simple but will definitely do another card very soon.
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Lots of Thoughts
Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, WW and Summer Picnic DP
Inks: Real Red and Garden Green
Accessories: 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1"Circle Punches, Small Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Punch, White Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

Another great card, Dawn! I just love how you layer your sentiments! I have this Tart & Tangy set, and it hasn't seen ink yet (gasp!).

Pegg S said...

I love this!! So modern and fun~ it's such a great interpretation of the sketch!

Anonymous said...

Cute fruity card; I normally don't like red and pink together, but this is great. Looks like foam cutouts or something? Cute whatever it is...

Anonymous said...

Dawn, this looks fantastic! I just saw Jen's sketch on another blog and thought I would have to try it out. Your card looks amazing! I love the brads on the top and bottom layer and the way you layered the sentiment.
Hugs and smiles

Deborah said...

Berry nice card! Love this set! Great sketch! Have a good week! Deb

Lori said...

So yummy looking, Dawn! Love the pink and red together here.

Unknown said...

CUUUUUTTEE!!! Love it Dawn! :)

Jana Weaver said...

I love this card Dawn...it's perfect for this sketch!! Very cute.

Rose Ann said...

This is very pretty, and I love the pop of green!! Good luck with all of your other projects!!

Anonymous said...

Love suprise parties so much fun .. Your card is Great I love this set also I really need to make something with mine now :-)
Hugs girlie
xoxox
Dawn griffith

corinnesomerville said...

This is sooooooo adorable !! I can hardly wait till this paper and stamp set arrives TODAY !! Love how you pulled this card together....it's so fresh !!

Anonymous said...

Cute card Dawn! I really like the sketch too!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Dawn!! Love how you layered your sentiment like that! Going to have to try that out! :)

Courtney said...

Oh Dawn, this is just cute!

Lauren (mytime) said...

YOU are killing me with all these YUMMY fruit cards! WOW!! Love each and every - one!
I hear ya on projects. I have 72 wedding invites to make-BLECH!!

Alex said...

this is a way cute card Dawn! I love it - I did Jen's sketch too and will upload that tomorrow! Don't forget to enter for my blog candy, I posted it today! Hugs to you, my friend!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maria said...

Oooh wow, Dawn! The colors of your card is definitely delicious!! Love all the different layers to your sentiment! Great job!

Maria

Marilyn said...

This is a yummy looking card - great card for the sketch - might have to give this one a try!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the strawberry stmap and perfect paper to accompany it!