Monday 10 March 2008

A Project, A Sketch and a RAK

Happy Monday!
Chloe has no school today so her and I were out and about fairly early. I missed a parcel that came....think it was my Copics! YAH! Now I have to wait until tomorrow to go and pick it up at the post office...darn!
I have a few things to show you that I worked on this weekend.
This first one is for Chloe :)
About a year ago we picked up one of these big letters at Michael's. It hung on a hook down in my craft area. Last night I thought I should do something with it...lol
I covered it in my new favourite...Summer Picnic DP. Then I added a couple striped ribbons and a sentiment from the Level 1 Hostess called Make it Count.
I had to ask Chloe to help take a picture.
I can't get enough of this cute little Elzybells Chick....it's so adorable!
This card was made using Lauren's Sketch that she posted on Saturday. I even used more Rub Ons...they are fun!
Verve Visual has such elegant stamps. I knew when I saw their Easter Elegance set I HAD to get it....along with many others ;)
LOOK what I got in the mail today! A RAK from Angie Juda. I've been wanting to make her cute little post it note key rings but haven't found small post it notes here. Thank you so much Angie!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Monday!


14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

these are adorable, you have been busy, have fun with your new copics tomorrow.

Melissa said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow, love that big C for Chloe!!! Your cards are tooo cute...love the spring colors and that little chick!
See ya!

Courtney said...

You've been a busy little bee today! I love that C!

Alex said...

Boy, have you been busy! Love that altered letter, too cute and that little chick card is adorable! Great RAK - love them, she is sooo super talented! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deb said...

Fabulous creations, love the C, I bet Chloe does too! I can't get enough of that little chick either, it is so cute. Beautiful Easter cards and a great RAK too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creations Dawn!! :) The "C" is so nicely done!

Anonymous said...

ALL wonderful!!! Love the big C, you KNOW I love that little chick :) and the Happy Easter card is gorgeous! And what a great RAK! That key-ring post it is adorable!!!

Lori said...

Look at that adorable little Elzybells chick! Perfect for that layout.

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've decorated that big "C", and your cards are awesome!! Cute images, pretty papers, and wonderful coloring!!

Angie's stuff is awesome too (as always!!)

corinnesomerville said...

I love Chloe's "C"...fantastic job, kiddo !!! I've been trying NOT to buy copics because I think I'll get addicted to them if I do...so even if you LOVE them you have to say you HATE them....hehehehe
Enjoy March Break with Chloe !!!

Anonymous said...

I love that huge C and the cute little chick card! And what a sweet RAK to get. You deserve it!
Hugs and smiles

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I love that C...of course I am partial, but those colors are so pretty! Love your RAKS's too!! The cute chick card too. Hopefully tonight I can catch up on my sketches..Have a nice night

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh these are si super cute. Nice goodies.Chloe's letter is gorgoeus!!