Friday 7 March 2008

SCS Limited Supplies

Happy Friday!!!
The weather is BEAUTIFUL here in Edmonton! It's in the 40's...yahhhhhhh heat wave!
On SCS Limited Supplies Challenge today, you were to make a card 4.25 x 4.25 or smaller and use scraps. EASY!
Earlier this week I had stamped and coloured these MFT images. Perfect eh?!

Stamps: MFT Serenity Now
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, WW and Memory Keepers Metallic DP
Inks: Versafine Black, Olive, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin, Ruby Red
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brad, Olive Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
I am off to work on some cards with my NEW Verve Visual stamps....got TWO packages in the mail from them today....SIX new sets!!! YAH!

16 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh I LOVE this Dawn! The colors are perfect!

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the heat wave in the 40s - hurry, go out your bikini on and jump in the pool!

Great cards...love the colors...and those felty lookin' flowers are far-out!

Bethany Paull said...

These are both so great. I love the colors. So excited to see what you do with your new Verve stamps.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on these! Wow...what a heat wave! ;)

Deb said...

both beautiful cards Dawn, I love the patterned papers and mix of colours!

Lauren (mytime) said...

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
I am definitely at peace with these beauties! LOL! Really pretty dawn. Like the unique colors from that paper. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love that WeR Precious Metals paper and it's perfect here! Love those felt flowers too! (If they came in Chocolate, I would buy some! lol.)

jjcreations said...

I love both of these. They are perfectly calming. Joan

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful cards Dawn...and I LOVE those colors!!!

Corie said...

WOW -- I just love those colors!!! FANTASTIC cards

Anonymous said...

Cute cards Dawn!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Can you please tell me where you got the yoga stamps. I just love them. Please email me at dragonfly0210@yahoo.com

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Dawn, you rock every challenge. Not only do you make one card, you usually make two! You amaze me!
Both cards are gorgeous! I love the colors and paper you chose.
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Alhambra Club said...

Both cards are fantastic, love the colors and papers you used.

Rose Ann said...

I love your cards, Dawn! This set is on my list. ;) I love the pretty papers and felt flowers too!!

Gloria Ives said...

your work is inspiring and great fun to look at. Love the Yoga themes.

“It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give,
but how much love we put in the giving."
~ Mother Teresa