Tuesday 10 June 2008

Colour Challenge, Mojo and RAKS...Happy Day!

Happy Tuesday!
Well only 12 more school days left after today! Yah! Not sure how school being out for the summer will affect my stamping time just yet so I'm going to do as much as I can NOW...just in case ;)
This morning my friend, Lisa, came over and we stamped for the colour challenge on SCS for today. Real Red, So Saffron and Regal Rose. Now I like all three colours but not necessarily TOGETHER....lol
I decided to go with Saffron and Red and get a little itty bit of Regal Rose in there....see it? haha!
I always look forward to Julee's Mojo sketches on Mondays. They are always fantastic! This one is no exception. I created this one earlier today but am going to work on another shortly. When I got home after lunch, some of my Verve Visual stamps arrived....now I've gotta ink 'em up! LOL! Julee has such fast shipping to me in Canada. Helps that she's closer to the border...haha!
LOOK what my FABULOUS friend, Nancy Riley, sent to me today!!! I'm sure you all have been to her blog iSTAMP but if you haven't... you better RUN there right now....she has such wonderful creations. So clean and crisp and she's full of talent too!
Thank you Nancy for making my day...big hugs to you!
Check out these key chains she sent me from Staples! Nancy even re-covered one in SU! Designer Paper for me....awesome eh? Oh and these little dog bone shaped paper clips are FAB too! Can't wait to use them on a card soon!
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

superfan said...

great cards. where do you fine the time?

Alex said...

Awesome challenge cards Dawn, I am working on Julee's now....well, sort of - LOL! Love your sweet RAK from Nancy - she is so fabulously talented, you are a lucky gal!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Nancy Riley said...

Glad you got the goods (finally)! Seems like I mailed them a long time ago! It's so much fun to mail things to you ... you're THE BEST!

The cards you made today are real real cute!

Allison Rankin said...

Another bunch of cuties...love the bee one!

Rose Ann said...

Love your cards, Dawn!!! What a fab RAK from Nancy too!! Lucky girl!! ;)

Alhambra Club said...

Your cards are great, those bees are so cute, what a great bunch of goodies you got from Nancy, her cards are lovely, I am a frequent visitor to her blog

Libby Hickson said...

Love your cards - especially the second one! Love how you did the sentiment, and that perfect knot! And what fun stuff from Nancy! She sure is one mega-talented lady!!

~melissa p. said...

Great cards!! I love your style!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute cards today!! Awesome goodie package too, you are one lucky girl!!

Lesli said...

Awesome cards and fun happy mail! What a way to enjoy the day!

Carolyn King said...

beautiful cards--looks like you are using your time before the kids get out of school! lol!
Great rak too!

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute cards!

Deborah said...

Another fabulous stamping and mail day at your house! Love your RAK! Nancy rocks! Your cards are fab! Take care, Deb

Donna Baker said...

oooh - fun goodies! you're blessed

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty cards! I like the saffron and red combo!