Sunday 22 June 2008

Giggle Grove

Good Sunday Morning!
Wow! I'd like to thank all of you who have been playing along with us at the OCC! The response to our first two challenges have been fantastic! I'm enjoying seeing all your creations. Be sure to be linking us so I don't miss ya ;) If you upload to SCS please add the key words OCCC.
Yesterday after the girls left the SAS I couldn't wait to ink up my Unity stamps that arrived just before the girls...lol
These stamps are awesome! They stamp wonderfully and the red rubber cleans up so nicely. I think I'm going to get a LOT of use out of these stamps!
Both of these cards were made for our OCC challenge of Buttons and Brads but this first one also uses Lauren's sketch on her blog. Not sure how visible it is but the bird was stamped three times and cut out. First the whole birds body and then the wing. Then it was popped up on dimensionals.
Stamps: Giggle Grove, Fluttering By; Cardstock: PTI White, Old Olive, Scenic Route DP; Inks: Adirondack Espresso, Old Olive; Accessories: Copic Markers, White Brads, Misc Buttons, Old Olive Poly Twill, Circle Punches, Dimensionals
I figured since I had some pieces of paper out I'd make another card. Why add to my scrap pile right? This one is super simple ;) But it still uses Buttons and Brads!
Stamps: Giggle Grove, Gratitude=Joy; Cardstock: Old Olive, PTI white, Scenic Route DP; Inks: Old Olive; Accessories: White Brads, Misc Buttons, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
Don't forget to get another SNEAK PEEK at the Storage Unit, Inks and More stamps today. You can see the next one with Susan! If you haven't entered to win the "Motherload" do that too but click their banner! Good luck!

24 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just GORGEOUS, Dawn! I LOVE your style and your choice of colors! Always so happy!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous colors in both cards!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love both of these Dawn, wonderful job.

Allison Rankin said...

Dawn...I am at the Unity site now since I think you may have made me buy these stamps!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very beautiful cards, dawn !!!!!great design and love the buttons on the other card
tfs:)
chat

Bethany Paull said...

This has got to be my fave of the Unity Stamps. And I LOVE what you've done with it. Such great colors. Looks like another one to add to the wish list, hmmm?

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! I love both cards - the paper, color, buttons, everything is SO awesome!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

Mary Dawn said...

these are both so simple and perfect, i just love the buttons and orange and green, so summery and delicious

Alex said...

So beautiful, I love the colors, just gorgeous - both ROCK, my friend!!! Hey, you made your bag yet, lol!!!! And, I will continue to to the OCC if you do the Stamp Something.....well????

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Deborah said...

Love your cards Dawn! Especially the papers you used! Fabulous! Deb

Anonymous said...

These are SO cute! I really like that Giggle Grove! Great papers too!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with your adorable new Unity stamps, and the papers are soooo pretty!! Great buttons too!

Unknown said...

Totally awesome cards!!! I LOVE that stamp set and that paper - girl!! you know I LOVE that!! :)

Janette said...

great designs- love your use of the buttons!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous cards ,love everything about them ,Dawnx

Angel said...

LOVE these, Dawn! great work!

Alhambra Club said...

These cards are great, love that papers and those buttons are fantastic.

AJ said...

LOVE these both!!! they are so great!!!

I am emailing you now about these!!
:)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute, I love all the buttons!!

Donna Baker said...

ooh, I love these soft colors! the buttons are so fun! love those images

Denise G said...

I just love the images and of course want them all. You have made the cutest cards with them!
I love the colors too!
Denise G

Paula said...

Found you through Unity Stamps. These cards are fabulous! So crisp and clean and bright! Love your work; great blog!

liannallama said...

These cards are darling! I love the colors and what a fantastic way to use those buttons!

Jackie Pedro said...

I don't know what rock I've been hiding under, but I only recently discovered your blog! I have always loved the Giggle Grove set from Unity, but these cards put me over the edge...I ordered it at the release party the other night!! Thank you for the enabling....and I love your blog!!