Friday 20 June 2008

Good Friday Morning....

Again!
I was super sad to see that this will Beate's last challenge for a couple of months. I understand how busy we all get and it's nice to take a break. I, too, am looking forward to the new SU! catty in August but until then I'll show you some other fabulous stamp companies.
I wanted to make Beate's last sketch challenge card ALL SU! Yah...I did it! Thanks for the inspiration Beate!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment; Cardstock: Real Red, WW and Summer Picnic DP; Inks: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive; Accessories: Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brad, Striped Pumpkin Ribbon, 1/2" circle punch, Dimensional
Yesterday when I was struggling to design a card for my workshop on Saturday, I decided to just STOP and make something for fun. This card came together rather quickly! The scraps were from my pile and the image ended up being one I had stamped a couple of weeks ago. I actually didn't put the cupcake on there at first. I was secretly waiting for my new MFT stamps to come... but they didn't :(
Maybe today??? LOL!

Stamps: Hero Arts; Cardstock: PTI white, Tres Jolies DP(boths dies of each design; Inks: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, 5/8 " Celery Ribbon, Slit Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!
Be sure to stop by again tomorrow and check out the Our Creative Corner Challenge card I made. Hope you all will play along again! Cindy Haffner will be hosting again this week ;)

19 comments:

Heather said...

Beate's challenge card is superb! So crisp and clean- great use of her sketch and I love your color choices.

Alhambra Club said...

Both cards are great, love what you did with Beate's challenge and that paper you used with the cupcake is perfect. Hope your stamps come today

Melissa said...

Awesome Dawn!

Mauna said...

Dawn you have done it again. Both cards are great!! Scrap piles can be inspiring sometimes.

Unknown said...

I love both cards!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Great job on Beate's WSC !!! Love your cupcake card too...adorable !!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE your "Enjoy" card! I love that set and just got those papers...so may CASE...wink! It's fabo!

Denise Marzec said...

Way to go on both cards. Beautiful!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Both cards are adorable Dawn, LOVE the fun paper and layouts. See you tomorrow on the OCC. :)

Jennifer :)

Pam Varnell said...

Dawn,
I absolutely love what you did with the sketch. It's BEAUTIFUL!! and I love those colors together. Great job!!
Pam

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome cards Dawn, love them both!!

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun with your scraps Dawn.

Lori said...

Your "enjoy" card is fantastic--love the colors! And I totally agree with you about being ready for new SU! stamps.
The cupcake card looks yummy. Hope your MFT order arrives soon. . .

Anonymous said...

Wow Dawn..... I love your Challenge card!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Super job on Beate's sketch!

Julia said...

Both of them are great! I love the colors and DP on the cupcake card!!!

Renee said...

Wow! These are all wonderful cards! You are so creavtive and I love coming to look at your blog :)

Renee

Becky Carafa said...

Love both of these, but the wsc one is just stunning!

Rose Ann said...

The card you made for Beate's challenge is wonderful, and I love the bright colors!! Your cupcake card is so yummy!! As always...great eye candy here!! :D