Friday 6 June 2008

Happy Friday!

Good Friday Morning!
I've got quite a few cards to show you today.
The first one is from yesterdays Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS. You were to use wire on your card or project. So do you see mine? I thought it would be fun to do the antennae! You can't tell in the picture but the image panel is shimmery white. I then added Stardust Clear pen to the dragonfly. These are more stamps from the Froggie and Friends set by CC Designs that you can get at All That Scraps. Isn't that snail adorable?!
Stamps: Froggie and Friends; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Shimmery White and Misc DP; Inks: Adirondack Espresso and Choc Chip Marker for doodling; Accessories: Copic Markers, Stardust Pen, Sunflower Dew Drops, Dimensionals
Julee from Poetic Artistry has some amazing sketches on her blog each Monday. I know...it's Friday....lol but I'm playing catch up this week. Strange for me but it is what it is....
I can't seem to photograph Old Olive very well. It seems dark in the picture...sorry!
I love this Serenity stamp set from Verve Visual. One of my favorites for sure! Can't wait for all the new stamps to arrive from them...hopefully next week!
Stamps: Verve Visual Serenity; Cardstock: Old Olive, Rose Red, WW and SEI Kitty's Place DP; Inks: Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose; Accessories: Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Circle Nestabilities, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, Dimensionals
The next two cards are for Beate's WSC51. I haven't used this MFT Serenity Now stamp for quite some time and I've been wanting to pull it out lately. Today's sketch was perfect for it...so thank you Beate ;) I've ordered the new MFT stamps too and man did I ever have to work hard to spend my money...lol...their server kept crashing on the Release Night...lol...but I finally got through and ordered and my stamps are shipped already! YAH!
Stamps: Serenity Now; Cardstock: Ruby Red, PTI white, My Mind's Eye DP; Inks: Palette Noir Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Dew Drops, May Arts Ribbon, Dimensionals
My second card using Beate's WSC. This one is ALL SU! Sorry I haven't done a SU! card lately, just catching up with other things and I'm getting bored(oops my outside voice) with my stamps...I NEED the new catty to come out...when is August going to arrive? LOL!
Stamps: Zoofari, Wild About You; Cardstock: Real Red, Temp. Turq., Wild Wasabi, WC paper, East Coast Prep DP; Inks: Black Stazon; Accessories: Aqua Painter, Striped Real Red Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to come back tomorrow....I have something SUPER exciting to share with you!

26 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Each card is positively wonderful! The way you use color and texture combines perfectly on each card to make your stamped images pop. Love your work!

Jennifer :)

Alhambra Club said...

wow these cards are great, love them all, have a great weekend

Alex said...

hey girl! Happy Friday!! I can't believe how many cards you got done, you amaze me! And, they are all flippin' cute! I love that snail stamp, too adorable! Great job on Julee's sketch, I think the Old Olive looks wonderful! Hey, I used thos birds on my post today - I think they are hilarious! Take care and have a good weekend - can't wait to hear about your exciting news! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Love said...

Great cards! My word you've been busy! :)

Happy Weekend!

Denise Marzec said...

I love those new CC designs images. The dragonfly and snails are just adorable. ...and WOW on the Verve card. Simply GORGEOUS!

Tracy.H said...

I am just lovin' that snail card!! So cute. :0)

Bee's Zen Garden said...

I especially love your serenity card. The paper is yummy and the colors so fresh and happy. :-)

Jamie Martin said...

Boy have you been busy! They are all so pretty.

Carolyn King said...

Wow...great assortment AGAIN!? I cannot belive all the awesome stuff you can crank out. I love those snail stamps at the top--havent seen them before! Great job on all of them!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Dawn, LOVE the four card designs and great color combination.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend, talk soon.
Jennifer :)

Unknown said...

Dawn these are all fabulous! Fun fun cards - pretty colors and cute images - great!! :)

corinnesomerville said...

Fantastic cards !!! Love each and every one of them !!! Have a great weekend....we're in the middle of a heatwave right now !!!

Kim Gasper said...

These are terrific cards! I love your style. The color combo on the first card with the snails is yummy! I can't believe how caught up you are. I'm entering the last couple of weeks of school. I think I'll be lucky if I just get the challenges printed, much less completed. You go, girl!

Amy Sheffer said...

Fabulous cards, Dawn! Love the colors, doodling and dew drops on the first. The Serenity one is beyond gorgeous. It's the orange top that catches my eye on the MFT one. And last, so good to see an all SU card - especially one this fun and happy!

Becky G said...

Wow! These are all great! I love what you did with Julee's sketch! It's gorgeous!

Renée said...

wow, Dawn, you sure got a lot done! They are all fabulous cards. I love each and every colour combination and you used each sketch beautifully!

ditto to the new catty ...

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome again lady! Love all these bright and fun creations!

Anonymous said...

I like all the cards. The serenity prayer is a pretty stamp and the card is lovely.

Deborah said...

Do you ever sleep Dawn? He he! Your cards are just so wonderful! I find myself just getting lost in your blog looking at the way you put a card together! Thanks for being you! Deb

Rose Ann said...

I love each and every one of these, Dawn! Thanks for always being sooo inspiring!!

Antje said...

I just came over from Beate's Blog and I have to tell you, that I really, really like your work. Very nice and clean style - well done!!!

Sue said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I like your cards. You do very nice work and you have a lot of creativity. Thanks for sharing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow girl, all of these are just fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh..I love those snails....to cute!!

Anonymous said...

All fantastic!!! I just love your work!

Marilyn said...

Man you were really busy - all the cards you made are wonderful!! I can't wait for the new catty either - August seems such a long time to wait! Fabulous job with Beate's sketch too!