Sunday 15 June 2008

MFT and Verve Cards

Happy Father's Day!
I hope that my husband has a fabulous day today!
This morning I had time to case the Featured Stamper gallery of Denise aka Dinidill.
I decided to CASE her card HERE.
Stamps: MFT By the Seashore; Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue, PTI White, WR Memory Keepers White Out; Inks: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Bashful Blue Brads, Prima Flowers, Rhinestone Brad, May Arts Ribbon, Small and Lg Oval Punches, Nestabilities, Corner Rounder Punch, Dimensionals
I am having so much fun with these new Verve Visual Stamps! I have to tell you....I sort of made a boo boo with this card. I cut my white cardstock too short so I couldn't add a vase to the flowers. They just "floated" on the paper and looked funny. So I thought I'd put the sentiment there...does it look funny? Come on...be honest....lol
Stamps: Verve Visual; Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, WW and American Crafts DP; Inks: Tuxedo Black; Real Red; Accessories: Copic Markers, Slit Punch, Key Tag Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 5/8" Real Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer
Thanks for stopping by!
Please don't forget to try out the Our Creative Corner Blog Challenge this week. You can see it HERE

15 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I LOVE the MFT card, love that paper and colors!! But I also love the Verve card too, fantstic work as always my friend!!

Donna Baker said...

even though the top card is a CASE - it sure has Dawn written all over it, fun, fresh, bright & awesome! I love the bottom one, too!

kat said...

If you hadn't told us about what you consider a boo-boo, nobody would have known! They're both gorgeous! I've been eying all those Verve Visual stamps, too, but unfortunately, my check book has other ideas.. ...:-(...as does my credit cards.

Cindy Haffner said...

I love both cards, super job.

Anonymous said...

I love both of your cards! The flowers look really cool with the sentiment right below. Great blog... & great cards! Michelle :)

Dottie K. said...

Fabulous cards. Love the sentiment there - actually the red looks like a vase. :)

Allison Rankin said...

Super, as always. I like the layout on that first one!

Mauna said...

I would have never know if you hadn't of said anything! Sometimes boo boo's work in our favor.

Debbie Olson said...

Your coloring is amazing on both of these, Dawn, and I love the color schemes and layouts too!

Carolyn King said...

great job Dawn...they both look wonderful. I love how you covered up your "boo boo"--never would have known!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are so beautiful!! I can't decide which I love best....lol!! Awesome work, Dawn!!

Alex said...

They are both gorgeous Dawn, I love them both - the colors are awesome and I would never have known you did not "plan" that card that way, it looks beautiful! Great as always, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Alhambra Club said...

These are so pretty, love that MFT set and the paper on your sedond card is so cute,catching up from the weekend will have to go check oiut the challenge below.

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful MFT card! I love the soft colors. :)

Patsy said...

Love your cards. Always great!!