Tuesday 24 June 2008

Mojo Card

Good Tuesday Afternoon!
My Mom arrives today so I've been super busy the past couple of days getting ready for her visit! I can't wait to see her. It's been over a year and a half! We talk regularly on the phone but it'll be nice to see her.
Chloe does NOT know she is coming today. I'm off to pick her up at the airport and rush home and hopefully be here when Chloe walks in the door. I am so excited to see Chloe's reaction!!
Anyway...lol...I wanted to have something to show on my blog today, so I quickly whipped up this card using Julee's Mojo sketch. I ummmm changed it a bit though. I used the sentiment that was ON the DP instead of stamping one and put my three dots above rather than below ;)
Don't forget to check out the next Sneak Peek of Storage Units, Ink & More stamps! Today you can see a card made by Debbie! Also remember to enter for the "Motherload" at SUInks ;)
I've got to run...sorry no details again today.

18 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

This is great, love how you used the sentiment from the DP. Have a wonderful visit with your Mom

Tina said...

This is cute and colorful ~ always a great combo! Have a fantastic time with your mom! :)

Mimi Hornberger said...

Love this!!! Love the colors. TFS! XO, Mimi

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!!
Kick back Girl and enjoy some off time - spend it with your Mom and Chloe.
Have fun.

Alex said...

Too cute Dawn, I love the fun paper and the colors!! Awesome!! Have a great time with your mom - hope Chloe is surprised!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tanya said...

Great card!
That's awesome that your daughter doesn't know Grandma is coming today! I love not telling my kids about a great surprise I know they'll love! Have a great time!

Unknown said...

Yummy card Dawn!! Hope Chloe liked her surprise! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Yummy looking card!

Denise Marzec said...

Fun card! I like how you used paper as the sentiment..clever!

Maria said...

How nice that your mom is visiting! It's nice to have a close relationship with your mom!

I really love your card! The pretty paper is fabulous and I love the colors! Beautiful job!

Maria

Ifat Art said...

What a great surprise for your daughter!
I love the cards and the clear dots!

Anonymous said...

How nice is that? wish we could see the look on your daughters face. Have a great visit with your mom!!

Jenna said...

LOVE it! I gotta say Dawn... you always have THE greatest and THE most inspiring designs!

Rose Ann said...

This is so yummy, and I love the colors and papers!!

Enjoy the reunion with your Mom!! I can't wait to "hear" about it! :D

corinnesomerville said...

All I can say is......YUMMMMMMY !!!!! Love the layout !!!
Thanks for kind comment on my blog about my scrapbook page....you're soooo sweet !!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super sweet, I love it!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fun card! I really like the scalloped border up top. And how fun to have your mom visiting! :)

Donna Baker said...

oooh - I love those kind of surprises! We surprised my middle sister one year with a visit -everyone else knew about it! I love your card, it's so festive