Sunday 8 June 2008

New Stamps and Lauren's Blog Sketch

Good Sunday Morning!
Thank you all for all your wonderful and kind comments on me being a Guest Designer for Jen on i{heart}2stamp for the month of June. I can't wait to show you what I create for next weeks sketch!
As I said the other day, I'm playing catch up this week.
On Wednesday we had an ATS Design Team Colour Challenge of Choc Chip, Summer Sun and Wild Wasabi. My stamps only arrived on Tuesday afternoon so time was not on my side for stamping and joining in on time.
Yesterday I decided to complete the task and I used Lauren's sketch for it! Her sketch had so many possibilities be sure to check it out! Of course I had to pull out the new CC Designs stamps, Froggie and Friends, again. They are so adorable! I think that snail is going to be a favourite of mine!! I stuck colouring all three images with three colours too ;)
You can check out the colour challenge and play along by going to the ATS blog.
Stamps: Froggie and Friends; Cardstock: Choc chip, Summer sun, Wild Wasabi, WW and Jersey Shore DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, 1" and 1 1/8" circle punches, Striped Wasabi Ribbon, Choc Chip and Maize Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sunflower Dew Drops and Quickie Glue Pen
On Friday I received some new stamps from Little Paper Shop in the mail. I had to ink them up right away! I've been on a stamping mission all weekend to get as much done as I can but I couldn't show you them all at once....lol
Isn't this Granny funny! She's from the set Still Hot Granny. There are so many fun sayings that go with her! I borrowed this layout from somewhere. It was jotted down on one of my little scrap papers and no name where it came from. If it's yours, please let me know so I can give credit. I LOVE this sketch. I think I changed the ribbon from the sketch. It was running vertically with a bow on top. Well I don't tie bows like that very well.
Stamps: Still Hot Granny; Cardstock: Pomegranate, Old Olive, WW and WRMemory Keepers-White Out Collection DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Photo Corner Punch, 5/8" olive ribbon, Misc flower and rhinestone, Dimensionals
Isn't this little Farm Yard Fun set cute? Perfect for small children...who doesn't like a pony? This one I masked the fence before stamping the pony and rooster. I'm a little colour challenged at times so I don't know if the rooster is coloured correctly but hey...it's all in fun right?!
Stamps: Farm Yard Fun; Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla and DP; Inks: Adirondack Espresso; Accessories: Copic Markers, Copper Brads, Small and Lg Star Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!
Today is the Featured Stamper on SCS and I'm hoping to play along. If so, I'll be back later with my card to share!

15 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

Awesome cards!!! Love your color challenge card -- those guys are perfect for the sketch! Those other images are adorable, and I love what you did with them! You're on a roll, girl! :)

Alex said...

Totally cute cards Dawn! I laughed out loud when I saw the granny and her cocktail - I just love that! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute cards Dawn, LOVE the fun layouts and those stamps are just too cute.

Can't wait to see your cards for Jen's Sketches.

Have a great week,
Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Such great cards, Dawn!! The first one is just adorable! I love those little guys! The second makes me laugh. (Love that granny! She's a happy sole! lol) And the last card...I especially love that little pony! Too cute!

Maria said...

Wow, girl. . .you've been busy! I love all the cards you created! Love all the pretty papers and colors! All are so pretty! As always, beautifully done!!

Maria

Inger Marie said...

I love your cards. The stamps, paper and everything is so wonderful.


Have a wonderful new week

HUgs

jjcreations said...

These are all great Dawn.....you've sure been stamping up a storm. The insects at the top are cute and I like the paper behind the granny. The little pony is sweet too....with his big hoofs. Joan

Allison Rankin said...

Great ATS card...love your use of ribbon! And those Little Paper Shop creations are cool! I am glad you have them since you can inspire me now!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome...love that card for Lauren's sketch. The colors are fantastic and I love what you did with the ribbon. Super cute farm yard card (hey, that rhymes) too...love the paper you picked to go with the images. :)

Deborah said...

Gosh, where to begin! I love the way you used the ribbons on the first card, very nice Dawn! Each and every one of your Little Paper Shop stamps cards are just fabulous! I really like the pony, just a bit partial to that one! You go stamping queen! Take care, Deb

corinnesomerville said...

You did a great job on Lauren's sketch and congrats for being Jennifer Del Muro's guest artist !!! Way to go, kiddo !!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Dawn these are so cute, and congrats being guest artist for Jennifer. Awesome job girl.

Anonymous said...

WOW, I should have looked down the screen. You did some really cute cards girlfriend! I like the way you did the colors and ribbon on the top one.

Rose Ann said...

All of these are wonderful, Dawn! I especially love how you did the ribbon on the first one!!

Congratulations on being Jen's guest designer!! Woo hoo!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Congrats on making Jens Guest Designer. I love your stuff. I had a chance to check in during training. Awesome colors and cards. Love the sketches..Have a great week. chris