Monday 30 June 2008

SCS TLC, Featured Stamper and Blog Sketch

Good Monday Afternoon!
Sorry I'm late getting here. Mom came back from my sisters today and we've been outside enjoying the weather. She even helped mow my lawn ;)
Before they got here today, I had some time to work on the Try A New Technique Challenge on SCS. It was Pouncing Chalks. It's hard to tell in the pictured but I first rubbed bashful blue chalk on the image panel. Then stamped it with Versamark. I then used a sponge dauber and pounced pink and browns on the image. So pretty!
Sundays are Featured Stamper day on SCS. Yesterday I CASED Michelle. This is the card CASED of hers. I loved the layout and that she had a summer theme...so fun! I used the new Get Your Goggles On by Storage Units, Ink & More. This set will be available on July 1st.
Yesterday I had a chance to work on Lauren's sketch from Saturday. I kept this ALL SU!(well except for the nesties circle) for all you that have been missing my SU! cards lately. I haven't used them as much lately because I've been waiting patiently for the new stuff....TOMORROW I'm going to Pre-Order some ;)
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Renée said...

Love your technique card, the colours are so pretty! Your FS card is awesome, love the new set! I totally am with you when it comes to waiting for the new catty! I'll be preordering tomorrow too, yippee!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love all three cards, Dawn!! I can't wait for the new catty to come out, too!!

I left you an award on my blog!! Check it out...

Cindy Haffner said...

Super cards Dawn, love all the funny colors.

Dottie K. said...

Great cards and love the colors. :)

Carolyn King said...

Incredible--still churning out the cards. I LOVE the technique card--so gorgeous. The other two are so much fun! Great job as always!

Allison Rankin said...

Cute and fun Dawn! Loving the Essence of Love card!

Denise Marzec said...

All great cards, but I'm really lovin' that pink and brown card for today's technique challenge. Beautiful!!

Rose Ann said...

Love all of your cards!! The top one is so beautiful, and I love the pink and brown!! I can see a hint of the blue, and it looks like a fun technique!! Your other two cards are so cute!! I love the fun papers and great layouts on both!!

Jennifer Love said...

These are fabulous! The first one is soo elegant and feminine and the other two have some magnificent color combos going on there! Love!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards! That pounced chalk card is such a beautiful one!

Marilyn said...

Love the chalk pouncing technique and card!! Stunning!! I want to try this technique! Both cards are lovely!!

Tracy.H said...

That first card is stunning!! I am gonna have to give this technique a try too. :0)

Marie Cramp said...

I have never heard of chalk pouncing, can you tell me what it is or where to find out?

Love the cards!!

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com
scrappingworld@live.com

Julia said...

They're all fabulous!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Awesome stuff girl!!