Wednesday 4 June 2008

Sketch Cards

Good Wednesday Morning!
I'm still waiting on my stamps from ATS to arrive but the newest ones are now available to purchase...be sure to check them out1
I think Wednesdays are my favourite day...it's the SCS sketch challenge. This week I was thinking it looked familar and it is....turns out it was a sketch Jen had done on her blog i{heart}2stamp back in April ;)
I had fun playing again anyway....lol
Whenever I pull out this rocket from Pun Fun I want to use the star punch...it just seems a perfect fit, at least to me.
Stamps: Pun Fun; Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Shimmery White and Jersey Shore DP; Inks: Black stazon, Wasabi, Pumpkin, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Aqua Painter, Small Star Punch, Silver HPH, Dimensionals
My second card:
Stamps: Hero Arts Cupcake; Cardstock: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Shimmery White and 3 Bugs in a Rug DP; Inks: Adirondack Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Slit Punch, Circle Nesties, Striped Bashful Blue Ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What fun, happy cards, love them both

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Both cards are perfectly darling! Your coloring and choices of colors make each card exceptional. I love seeing your work!

Jennifer :)

Deborah said...

Love your rocket and stars card! Just perfect for a little dude! Your sweet cupcake is very yummy too! I really like that sentiment with it! I must order a slit punch! Take care, thanks for your kind comments. Hugs, Deb

Tiffany said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! Nice work!!! The rocket card is so cute. I just ordered that set and I can't wait to get it.

I love the magnets you did for the teachers too. Very pretty!

Have a good day!

Mauna said...

Do you get up at the crack of dawn...punny :)... to make your cards? These two are just as terrific as all the rest! Love them!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Both of these are so super cute!! I love the rocket one!!

Nancy Riley said...

These cards are GREAT, Dawn! Love what you've done with the sketch!

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE what you've done with the sketch on these cards, Dawn!! Both have wonderful papers, colors...and are just fabulous cards!!

jjcreations said...

These are very fun cards Dawn. I love the paper behind the rocket....very bright and fun. I agree with you....I always anticipate the new sketch challenge. Joan

Alex said...

Both are totally cute Dawn but I am always amazed at how wonderful your rocket creations are - I cannot make that stamp work for the life of me!!! Love this one too - I may have to CASE...at least then one would come out right - LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Denise Marzec said...

The Wednesday sketch challenges are my fav too! Love both your cards. They're both so fun with great colors!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards!! That reminds me I need to use my Pun Fun set...it's been a while.

Jennifer Love said...

These are so fun! I am thinking I may NEED a star punch now. LOL!

Bethany Paull said...

LOVE what you did with this sketch, especially that cute, colorful rocket!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Wow! Your cards are so fantastic for this sketch! I'm always amazed at how much you can accomplish! Wonderfully done! :D