Wednesday 11 June 2008

Sketch Cards

Happy Wednesday!
I had forgotten to show you a card I made a couple of days ago for the MFT sketch Challenge on SCS that Cindy Haffner hosts. Be sure to check it out! This one is sketch #34.
Stamps: By The Seashore MFT; Cardstock: PTI Aqua Mist, Ruby Red, WW and My Minds Eye DP; Inks: Adirondack Black, Versafine Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Oval Nesties, Corner Rounder Punch, Crop A Dile, Dimensionals and American Crafts Ribbon
I was so excited when I got home yesterday afternoon to see that a couple of my Verve Visual stamp sets had arrived! I knew I'd want to use them today and lucky for me they worked for the Sketch Challenge 180 on SCS!
Stamps: Fluttering By and Floral Whimsy from Verve Visual; Cardstock; Brocade Blue, Choc Chip, WW and WR Memory Keepers White Out Collection; Inks: Choc Chip, Brocade Blue, Really Rust; Accessories: 5/8" Choc chip Ribbon, Paper Snips, Dimensionals, Quickie Glue Pen and Jewels
Thanks for stopping by today....be sure to scroll down for some exciting news!

25 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love both cards Dawn, thanks for playing along with my sketch.

Anonymous said...

Love the butterfly card. The colour combination is really beautiful.

Alhambra Club said...

Two more winners, love that MFT set and your butterfly is great.

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Dawn, both are fabulous, but I REALLY love the Verve one!!! That dp is SO yummy, and looks so good with your blinged up butterflies!

Tracy.H said...

Love the butterfly card!! I am thinkin' this set is gonna be added to my wish list now. ;0)

Lynda Benden said...

Oh my gosh Dawn, both cards are just awesome!!! Your work is amazing!

Unknown said...

Super cute! I love them both!

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are so fresh and beautiful!! Awesome work, as always!!

Mauna said...

Dawn these cards are great..love what you did with todays challenge. Congrats on all your accomplishments...it's fun to share your excitement!!

Anonymous said...

Dawn these are both so beautiful! The coloring on the first one is perfect. The butterflies on the second are wonderful! Awesome cards!

Allison Rankin said...

Winners again...I like the color scheme on that first one esp.! I am running out of things to say I think!

Nancy Riley said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! You've got a great eye for color, that's for sure!

Lori said...

Love both cards, Dawn! The dog image reminds me of my Cosmo--I just wish he'd walk as nicely on a leash as it looks like that dog does . . .

The patterned paper you used looks great with the butterfly images. I really like the way you did the large butterfly image.

Libby Hickson said...

I love both of these - such great DP! I especially love the colors on the first card.

Alex said...

Love those purdy cards Dawn - fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jennifer Love said...

Fantastic cards! I love that set from Verve! When I saw it, I knew I had to have it. LOL!

corinnesomerville said...

Way to go....love the layouts and I especially love the colours, paper and stamps from your 2nd card....gorgeous !!

Christina Fischer said...

I LOVE these cards!!! You blow me away, girl! :)

joslyn said...

love both of these. love your colors on the first card.

Janine said...

Love the MFT card... That is such a nice set! And the butterfly card is gorgeous!!
Have a great day!

Kelly Schelske said...

WOW Dawn, they are both terrific!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn! :)

Anonymous said...

These are BOTH fantastic! I love the layout and papers on the MFT card and that butterfly on the second is very cool!

Donna Baker said...

both cards are great! love the MFT sketch & your butterfly card is real sweet!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card! I love them both!