Friday 6 June 2008

Super Excited!

Good Saturday Morning!

Are you ready to find out why I was SUPER excited for today?

Well Jen from i{heart}2stamp asked me near the end of April if I would be Guest Designer for the month of June on her blog!! OMG...I've been bustin' to tell you...haha~ I am so excited and honoured to play along with Jen, Shannan, Susan, Amy and Carole this month.

I had made a card for Jen's blog but wanted to make another for the sketch. Ok in all honesty, I made more than ONE before I thought it was good enough to send to her...rofl

Be sure to check out Jen's blog to see my other card and her fab sketch then come play along!

Stamps: Essence of Love; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Groovy Guava, WW and Afternoon DP; Inks: Groovy Guava and Choc Chip; Accessories: Choc chip Satin Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals, Nestabilities



Also....


is having a HUGE sale!!

We need to move out some of the slower moving items that are taking up space. We are starting out at 25% on most items and will continue to discount them until they are gone. But once they are gone they are gone, they will not be restocked.

Some of the items are Cuttlekids, Disney Cuttlebug, Pattern Paper, Tins, Alterable Purses, Cardstock (Bazzil and Prism), Big Shot.

Instead of having the items in the main category they have all been moved into the *Sale*Sale*Sale* category to make it easier to find the items that are on sale.

We will also have 4 or 5 -8 1/2" x 11" Paper Racks that we will be getting rid of. We will sell them for $45.00 plus you pay shipping. If you are interested please let me know.

Make sure to check back as we will be adding items. ____________________________________________

New items in stock

Hello Sunshine

Scor Pal

Coming Soon

KI Memories Blooms

My Minds Eye Garden Party

K & Co Wild Saffron

Imaginesce's new collections

Adirondack Pigment Pads


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back later with some more cards ;)

42 comments:

Dottie K. said...

I love the colors of this card. It's so lovely. :)

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Positively GORGEOUS! I love this color combination, layout (ooooohhh! Using the scalloped circle behind the image and panel looks great!) as well as the Martha Stewart punched butterfies. This is beautiful!

Congratulations on being guest designer for June. I'm off to check out Jen's blog for more!

Mommy Shar said...

Congrats on being asked to be guest designer. I just found your blog through Beate's. I love your work!!

Christina Fischer said...

YAY, Dawn!!!!! Jen was smart to ask you! :)

Your card is gorgeous, girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Came here for the first time cause I saw you on Jen's blog and your RAK on Beate's. You are popular today! I've seen you on SCS and now I'll have to check your blog! You are very talented. Love the colours on this card.
Have a great weekend.

Nancy Riley said...

LOOK AT YOU, MISS FANCY PANTS!!!! Dawn, you're movin' on up in the stamping world, my friend! I am SO excited for you!!!! I know you're just bursting at the seams with excitement too! You are so deserving!!!!

Your sketch samples are SPECTACULAR !!!!!

huntla1 said...

Congrats on being invited over to Jen's blog! I love the sketch and may just have to give it a try!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Dawn!! I'm so excited you'll be GD for Jen this month. I love your work!! The sample you posted here is jaw-dropping. Such an elegant color combo. Congrats again! Can't wait for the rest of your samples this month!

Jennifer Meyer said...

YEA Dawn, Gorgeous card and design. LOVE the fun sketch and darling detail. Have a wonderful day, thinking of you. Jennifer :)

Michelle Tech said...

Dawn, I love your work! I could (and will) spend hours looking at everything you've created!

Shannan Teubner said...

Congrats, girl! Your cards are just GORGEOUS!!! I'm excited to have you playing with us this month!

Allison Rankin said...

You are a rock star so of course she picked you! Love this card with Essence of Love!

Deborah said...

Whoo hoo Dawn! You are so deserving of this design team June guest! They probably won't want you to go! Your card is just wonderful, I am sure you dazzled them! Have a happy healthy weekend! Deb

Erin... said...

What a stunning card! Absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That looks like it will be alot of fun!

Terri said...

Congratulations. How exciting. I look foward to seeing more of your work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dawn! Wooohooo--moving on up!! So happy for you. I love the design/color themes of your cards. An inspiration to all!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Well Miss Dawn I may have to try YOUR sketch for a change!! Love it. I dont know where to begin commenting on all your uploads. They are all just so perfect!!!

Alex said...

Of coure she picked you - you are fabulous, my friend! I totally love this card, it is a rockin' creation! Love it! Smooches!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle said...

Congrats Dawn! Your card is gorgeous.

Mauna said...

YEAH DAWN!!! You Go Girl!!! I am excited for you. This card is amazing..LOVE IT!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats Dawn and it's beautiful.

Alyssa S said...

Yay! Congrats! Your cards are great - it's such a fun sketch, I can see why you did more than one ;)

Tracy.H said...

Congrats!!! This card is beautiful!! :0)

Patsy said...

Dawn, I love your card on your blog and the one on Jen's. What beautiful artwork. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Congratulations! Love both of your cards... especially the one on Jen's blog... super cute image... TFS!

Anonymous said...

I love your card and a huge CONGRATS!! what an awesome honor!

Michele Kovack said...

Congratulations!!! Lovely card!

Sears Family said...

Adorable!! I lunch the little punched out butterflies!

Congrats on being featured on Jen's blog!

Lisa Nagata said...

Congrats my Friend on being guest designer on Jen's blog. You should be so proud your work is inspiring.Your card is Great as always. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be stamping.So BIG hugs and Thanks to ya.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Okay first, congrats on getting picked as Jen's designer, I know you will rock it!! Second,I have been on your blog for a few minutes, and I am addicted to you bubble game at the bottom!!LOL

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh my goodness girl!! Congrats, how exciting is that! Amazing card...I love it...and well, everything else you do:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being the guest designer!!! Your card is beautiful!

Denise Marzec said...

Congratulations, Dawn!! Wow, that's exciting!

Love your card. Those colors and that DP are my fav. I just got the Essence set too...finally huh? Great card, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Dawn!!! How fun!! I'm so happy for you!

Maria said...

Whoohoo! Congratulations Dawn on being a guest designer for Jen! I can see why. . .your card is GORGEOUS!! I really love the color combo and the pretty paper! Beautifully done!!

Maria

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Both your cards are beautiful, the one here and the one on Jen's too! Can't wait to see what you do over there. She does such fun sketches!

Congrats my friend!

Becky G said...

Congrats Dawn! Jen made a great choice!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Dawn!! How exciting for you - Jen sure knows how to pick great artists!! :) Your card is wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Dawn! Congratulations again!! You ROCK!!!

Debbie Olson said...

Great layout and colors, and I *need* that butterfly punch! Congrats on the new team too!

Marilyn said...

Congrats Dawn on this exciting adventure! Your cards as always are amazing! I can't wait to see what things you will be creating for them this month!