Thursday 26 June 2008

A Unity Sketch

Good Thursday Morning!
Yippee! It's the LAST day of school for Chloe!! I can't wait to not have to rush every morning to get her out the door. Now I'll have more time to blog. I've been a bad blogger this week and haven't made it around too much. So sorry!
This card here was made quickly for last nights Unity Stamps Release Party sketch. I didn't win the free stamps but it was fun playing...lol
The edge was made by using my Mat Pack to make half circles with my pencil all the way around the edge. Then I used the Crop A Dile 3/16 setting to punch the half circles. It was a little time consuming but I really do like the end result. Adds a cool look to the card eh?
Stamps: Unity Giggle Grove, Gratitude=Joy; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Scenic Route DP; Inks: Adirondack Espresso, Old Olive; Accessories: Copic Markers, Mat Pack, Crop A Dile, Circle Punches, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Saturday the girls at the OCC have a little surprise in store for you! Hope to see you there!
Todays Sneak Peek for Storage Units, Ink & More is being shared by Kathie.
Don't forget to stop by their blogs!
Thanks for stopping by today!
I'm going to work on the Ways To Use it Challenge on SCS this morning and hopefully will be back with another card or two to share a little later ;)

14 comments:

Paula said...

Very cool loof, Dawn! I looks like a big postage stamp. I love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Dawn....and I LOVE your edging!! A lot of patience, girl...and I love the result!! Beautiful coloring and dimension too!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I love the colors in it;)

Alex said...

Totally cute Dawn - I love the edging, just gorgeous!!! Beautiful, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

Super job Dawn!

Holly Young said...

Dawn, I just love the cards you made with Unity's giggle grove set. Makes me want to run and buy it right now, but I think I'm gonna have to wait until my birthday next month! I'm going to CASE these cards when I finally get that set though!

Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Dawn! LOVE the fun design, images and shape of your card.

LOVE it, Jennifer :)

Kathy Jones said...

Cool card & thanks so much for sharing how you got that edge - looks amazing, I'm going to have to try that!!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow Dawn that's alot of work, but the end results rock.

Deborah said...

WOW! Time well spent! This card is fabulous! Deb

Jennifer Moore said...

It looks like a postage stamp. I like it.

corinnesomerville said...

I would have picked you as the winner :) Too cute !!!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a great card! I love the postage stamp look to the edge of your card and the colors and images all look so wonderful together!

Unknown said...

Very fun card! I love that image! and your colors are cool! :)