Monday 23 June 2008

A variety of things today....

Good Monday Morning!
I've got a gazillion things to do today lol but wanted to show you a couple of things I'd done yesterday afternoon and then this morning ;)
These first couple were done last evening after I'd put my craft area back together. My friend's Nancy and Alex have been making these boxed bag things....so easy and fun! I KNEW I'd have to make one right away!
Diana Gibbs has a fabulous tutorial on her blog. RUN and check it out...you won't be disappointed!
I'd seen this notecard holder on a few sites but Dannie Graves has a FABULOUS tutorial on her blog. It's a video tutorial which is awesome! Check it out!
Inside notecards...
I used the Circle of Friendship along with the Scallop Punch and a couple circle punches.
Today's TLC is watercolouring! If you visit my blog often, I'm sure you know that Boatloads of Love is my FAVE set to watercolour....lol
I tend to grab these colours when using this set lately as well. I can honestly tell you, that before Jersey Shore DP came out, Brilliant Blue was a colour I rarely grabbed ;)
This image was RAK'd to me by Kelly. I love colouring these images...they are so fun!
Don't forget that there are still sneak peeks going on for Storage Units, Ink and More. Be sure to check out Bethany's Blog today! Also, don't forget to enter to win the "Motherload" at the Storage Units, Ink and More website.
Thanks for stopping by today!
I didn't share any recipes here but if you need to know what I used, please just drop me an email.

21 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, love your bag and note card holder, and note cards and cards, and.... and... and your wonderful blog, these are great, thanks for sharing.

Nancy Riley said...

FANTASTIC stuff, Dawn! I love the Cutie Pie DP for the Box In A Bag!

Dottie K. said...

Wow you have been busy. Ooohhh how cute. Love the cards and the box/bag. I have to try one of the notecard folders. I made some of the cards but I love that folder to give as a gift. Just makes it complete. Love that bright cheery paper. :)

Julia said...

Wow. You've been busy! They're all great! Your watercoloring is fabulous.

Unknown said...

I LOVE your note card holder and notes. Very cute...and what a wonderful gift that would make!

Melissa said...

I am SO making one of those boxes!!

Fabulous job!

M.

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my you have been busy, I love all your projects

Patsy said...

This is all great. Love the bag thing. The note card holder is so cute. Great gift idea. Then the cards----awesome!!!!!

Allison Rankin said...

As always, you are a superstar! That bag is cool...don't know if I have the patience anytime soon (esp. since it is the first day of summer vacation!).

Alex said...

Fabulous projects as usual - your bag came out awesome!!! And, your cards are wonderful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jessie/knightrone said...

Wow girl, you have been busy!! All your stuff is awesome!! I love the bag and your watercoloring!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects Dawn!! You are the fastest stamper I know girl! :) And still your cards are just gorgeous!!

Donna Baker said...

great projects, cards!! very cheerful, as always Dawn

Deborah said...

You are just a creative machine girl! Wow! Your projects and cards are always so inspirational! Rock on Dawn! Deb

joslyn said...

love the box bag i need to try that. very cute.

Rose Ann said...

Love your cool bag with cards, and your notecards are awesome as well (love that paper)!! You know I love when you pull your little boat out, and I love your adorable card!! Your Magnolia? boy is precious, and your coloring is wonderful!!

corinnesomerville said...

WOWZA DAWN !!! I love love love the bag and stationary kit and your cards just completely ROCK (just like you ) Thanks for sharing the tutorial links...these are all fantastic !!

Deb said...

fantastic creations as always Dawn, just love the bag and notecard holder! You always put your colours and patterns together perfectly! I am a bit behind with the end of term and holidays coming up but I will get caught up again properly in a couple of weeks, I feel I am missing so much!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome cards! I really love the fridship boat and Magnoli cards... fantastic coloring and lay-outs! TFS!

Lauren (mytime) said...

How cute is all of this? LOVE that bag! WOW!!!!! Your cards are pure-cuteness. Love it. Magnolia is flippin adorable!!

Unknown said...

Hi Dawn! I absolutely LOVE the note card holder. I just made one following Dannie's tutorial, and it's so easy and absolutely fantastic! I just wanted to say thank you for showing this project of yours and leading me to Dannie's blog, too! I have subscribed to both! :)