Wednesday 18 February 2009

ATS Sketch Challenge, CC Card and a RAK!

Happy Wednesday Gang!
I'm so glad that yesterday is over. It was one of those days. I had so much to do but nothing got done because Brian needed to go to the denist. He was having severe pain in his wisdom tooth all weekend. I called but couldn't get into our dentist til Thursday. Luckily I found another place that would take him. They turned out to be SUPER nice and very good! He ended up having the wisdom tooth pulled but not after having to cut his gums....ewwwwwwwww. I am NOT good with blood. They bagged his tooth so he could bring it home to show Chloe. She's into that yucky stuff and we knew she'd want to look at it under her microscope....haha!
Ok....so you didn't come to hear my babbling did ya? ;)
Today All That Scraps will have a sketch challenge posted on their blog.
I really wanted to use something that hadn't been inked up in a long time.
The Go Prehistoric jumped out at me. It also gave me a chance to use some Basic Grey DP!
Stamps: Go Prehistoric; Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Choc Chip, White and Basic Grey DP; Inks: Memento Black, Sage Shadow, Really Rust; Accessories: Copics, Sponges, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Buttons, Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Word Window Punch, Oval Nesties, Dimensionals
Did you all see the CC for yesterday? Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red and More Mustard
Was I the only one who was scared of it? LOL! After getting Brian all settled, I sat down to make something. I used Mercy's sketch and the cute H & M Stamp set called Calling All Angels.
Stamps: Calling All Angels; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Rose Red, White and More Mustard Prints Papers; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Eyelet Border Punch, Kiwi Ribbon, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Stardust Pen
I love happy mail! Yesterday I received this pretty card from Paula in Toronto! She's a wonderfully sweet person. Thanks Paula for brightening my day!!
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Norine said...

all 3 are really nice love the first one reminds me of bam bam LOL
Hugs
Norine

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn - these are all beautiful too!!! You rocked the CC with your angel card yesterday!!! Love the buttons and the cutness on the first card!! Great looking RAK too!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh sweet, I love all your cards, fun fun.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Adorable cards, Dawn! I LOVE the Prehistoric set!

Rose Ann said...

Your little caveboy is sooo cute, Dawn...and a perfect match with that paper!! I love your pretty angel, and your RAK is very pretty as well!!

Anonymous said...

BWHAAA! HAA!! Oh Dawn...your top card with the little cave kid and the CUTE little bones is so adorable!! I love it!! Of course your other cards are rockin as always!! TFS! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

Cute Cute Cute! Love the caveman! Your angel card is fantastic and what a beautiful RAK!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, {{Dawn}} I'm so sorry you and Brian had such a rough day yesterday. Wisdom teeth are a bear!

...had to laugh that they bagged the tooth for Chloe, LOL! Kids!

Great cards!! I love that prehistoric image, especially with the DP you picked. :)

Vicki Burdick said...

That little caveman is adorable, Love both your cards today, your card from your friend is awesome too, love the colors!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are all great! Love that little cave man!!

Hugs, Kelly

Amy Sheffer said...

Love these, Dawn! That first one is too stinkin' cute! Love the colors on the angel! Paula's card is gorgeous, too - so elegant! TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome cards, Dawn!!! I just love that little cave man and your CC angel is precious!!! The colors this week were a little scary but you pulled it off beautifully!!! I love your RAK, too...such a pretty design!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute cards Dawn!!

Alex said...

Super cute cards Dawn, love the BamBam one, lol!! Your RAK is really pretty, happy mail is fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

jjcreations said...

I just love the paper behind the little cave man - it fits so well. Very cute little angel too!!!! I really like the RAK too. Have a great day.

Bethany Paull said...

Perfect paper for your prehistoric pal. These are cute!

Christina Fischer said...

So cute, Dawn!! That first one cracks me up -- I just love him! :)