Wednesday 4 February 2009

Cupcakes and Babies

Good Morning!
Yesterday while waiting patiently for the Colour Challenge to be posted on SCS I stopped by Mercy's blog to see her sketch that she posts each Tuesday morning. I'd wanted to make another baby card as I have a friend/co-worker who is going to be a first time Grandma in a couple of months. Finally I cut into some cute Crate Paper that I've had forever!
I used the cute set from H & M Stamps called A Miracle from Above.
Stamps: Miracle from Above; Cardstock: Sage shadow, WW and Crate Paper dp; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Circle punches, Clip, Dimensionals
A couple of evenings ago I worked on Julee's Mojo72 sketch. I love doing her sketches each Monday!
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: Regal Rose, WW, Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Sweet Always DP; Inks: Memento Black, choc chip, regal rose and choc chip craft; Accessories: Copics, Chipboard flower, Regal rose ribbon, Flower punches, Circle punch, scalloped punch, Scalloped edge punch, Rhinestone, Dimensionals
Yesterday Julie hosted one of the Colour Challenges on SCS. I love bright cheery cards! The Pink Passion freaked me out but I managed ;)
Temp. Turq, Gable Green, Lovely Lilac, Pink Passion
Since I still had the Crazy for Cupcakes out....this is what I made!
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes; Cardstock: PTI white, Temp. Turq, Gable Green, WC paper and dp; Inks: Versafine Black, Temp Turq, Pink Passion, Gable Green and Lovely Lilac; Accessories: Black EP, Long Rectangle Nesties, Oval Nesties, Turq ribbon, Aqua Painter, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

22 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

These cards are beautiful and so colorful! I love the baby card...sp sweet!

Amy said...

You are so crafty, I found your blog through Lauren Meaders. I just think your cards are so great. TFS.

Johna W said...

I check your blog everyday. You always have such great work. Thank you for sharing.
Johna

Cindy Haffner said...

Excellent job Dawn. I was afraid of the color challenge, but I see you rocked it.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute stuff girl!! I love the baby card, it is so soft and pretty!!

Alex said...

Fabulous job on the color challenge, it turned out gorgeous!! And, I love the colors of the cupcake card with all the blues and greens, just really pretty!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julie said...

OH MY GOSH - I am in LOVE with that mother / child iamge, so perfect!

www.paperpleasing.typepad.com

Norine said...

the mother & child is great and love the colors on the other cards
Hugs
Norine

Vicki Burdick said...

Love those cupcake cards, so bright and cheerful!!!

Heather said...

Stunning stunning cards Dawn! Love the use of colors and such on your cupcake cards, but that baby card is absolutely so super sweet and adorable! Love them!

Lynn Put said...

Such a sweet baby card! And the cupcake cards are so fun with the bright colors and scallops!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl, you have been a busy little stamper...love all your cards...the new baby stamps are awesome and I love both cupcake cards!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Fun cards! Love the sketches and the colors! Great job tackling all those challenges! :)

Kelly Lunceford said...

Adorable! I absolutely love this sweet baby card! The clip and ribbon really are the cherry on top! Great job! The other two cupcake cards are fantastic, too! I saw your fun turquoise and green one on SCS, but not your MOJO Monday gem! This is fantastic! I love the paper you used! TFS

Allison said...

Great cards! They are all stunning. You pulled off the colour challenge great - I was too scared to try.

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome, awesome cards - Dawn!!! I really like the Sketch from Mercy -
such a cute image!!!

Cami said...

Love all of these cards Dawn! Your coloring is excellent. TFS your talent.

Rose Ann said...

That Miracle from Above stamp is so sweet, and I love the clip & tag!! Both of your Cupcake cards are wonderful!! I love the different colors you've used for them!! Great cards, Dawn!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

More beauties! Love the way you added Pink Passion...just perfect! They're all amazing.

Denise Marzec said...

These are all super sweet, GF! I especially love that baby card...I always forget about those little library clips. I need to use mine more! Adding it to your card with the ribbon is just the perfect touch.

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the mother/child image, beaitufl!! The cupckae cards are too fun!! Great colors on the bottom one and of course my fav paper on the first one!!

Kristie W. said...

Love the fun colored cupcakes!!