Sunday 15 February 2009

Good Morning Designer Paper Cards

Good Evening!
I'm back with a couple of cards I whipped up tonight while waiting for a load of laundry to finish.
This first one is a SU! only card. My last tree is a little crooked...haha...but oh well ;)
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Choc Chip, WW and Good Morning DP; Inks: Choc Chip, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: SAMJ, Eyelet Border Punch, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals
Here is another one using Cheep Talk. Hey...is there anyone else that noticed the Cheep Talk isn't die cut very well. Mine is really lopsided...meaning it's REALLY close on one side of the image and tons of excess on the other. Think I'll call DS tomorrow. Suppose I should have trimmed it before mounting but I'm sure a customer won't want to do that.
Stamps: Cheep Talk; Cardstock: PTI white(base), Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Choc chip, WW and Good Morning DP; Inks: Kiwi, Summer sun; Accessories: Oval Nesties, Kiwi Ribbon, Mat pack and paper piercer, Scalloped edge punch, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Lynda Benden said...

Oh Dawn, these are both awesome!!!! I LOVE that paper and both layouts are fantastic! I haven't even put my first order in from the new catty which is a good thing because I NEED that paper!!!! Oh and your trees look perfect to me!!!!

Norine said...

these are pretty love the colors
Maybe the wind hit that last tree LOL
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee go with the wind, i like that. Both are so pretty Dawn, I love that paper.

Kelly Schelske said...

Funky paper Dawn!! Great cards!!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Very Nice Cards!
They make me think of life!
Great colors!

Cheers,

Dorothy

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are so fresh and beautiful, Dawn!! Love the images and pretty papers!!

Alex said...

Ooh, very nice Dawn, love them both!! Mine was die cut fine, so maybe they can just replace yours....sometimes they get a bad one, I am sure!! Sooo sooo cute though! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!!!! Trendy Trees are the best and you make the best cards with them!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love them!!!!!! Trendy Trees are the best and you make the best cards with them!!! ;)

jean said...

Love the
Trendy Trees
great colors

Rach said...

beautiful cards Dawn love the colour combo that you have used.xx

Christyne said...

Those Trendy Trees are so darn cute. Love your cards!

Anonymous said...

Dawn, I love the tree one, it is jumps out at you! I like the new blog banner too!

Lynnette said...

Hi Dawn,
I love both your cards. I have to agree with you that my cheep talk wasn't cut very well either. I've had a lot of problems with the words in the set. Thanks for the idea of calling DSS (Duh--on my part). I was just going to live with them.

TFS!

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE these, Dawn! Both of these sets are just so cute!

Michele Boyer said...

I love these, Dawn! That dp is gorgeous!

Bethany Paull said...

Oooh Dawn! I love these. Great colors, stamps, papers, and all.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Dawn!!!!!

Tracy said...

I absolutely LOVE both of these cards!! The colors are incredible. I just got my latest SU! order and am so glad I decided to order this DP. It looks fantastic!!

Jody Morrow said...

gorgeous cards! I am in love with the trendy tress set! I loaned mine out, so I have been without it for THREE WEEKS! I hope I get it back soon! LOL I want to make some trendy tress cards like you. :)