Friday 27 February 2009

Just peeking out to say...

Happy Friday!
The weather is supposed to improve over the weekend....I hope! It's darn cold out there!
Yesterdays WT Challenge was being frugal so I re-used some ribbon I had on a half made card from months ago. The sketch comes from the MFT sketch #70 in the MFT forum on SCS.
Stamps: MFT Bunny Slippers; Cardstock: Gable Green, Choc Chip, White and Good Morning DP; Inks: Memento black and Choc chip; Accessories: Copics, Oval Nesties, Misc Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Diane aka Cookiestamper has come out with another CUTE set called Mushroom Friends. It will be available at All That Scraps on March 2nd. The images in this set are so stinkin' cute! Check the ATS Blog for more fun samples from the DT!
Stamps: Mushroom Friends; Cardstock: PTI white, Aqua Mist and MM Flower Patch; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Stickles, Nesties, Lemon Tart Ribbon, Oval Punch, Gems, Wavy Border Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the ribbon on the first, and the sparkle in the mushroom on the second one.

TGIF!

corinnesomerville said...

These are sooooo cute !! I love the colours !!!
I hope the weather does warm up for you soon ! We're in some warmer weather right now but it's suppose to drop big time today and get real cold again....oh well.....Spring can't be that far off :)

diane zechman said...

very sweet, Dawn! I love the soft colors you used!

Scrappinangler said...

Dawn,
This is so cute! I love the colors you used. Do you know who makes the wavy border punch? So precious!
Thanks,
Tori H.

Christina Fischer said...

Both are great, Dawn! The Bunny Slippers card is so cute with great colors! Love the mushroom card -- the colors and sparkle are perfect! :)

Norine said...

love them both so soft & cute Is that the new EK border punch? I didnt buy it because I thought it was so small but now I see I must rethink that LOL
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling cards Dawn, they make me smile. We are still in the deep freeze, I'm starting to hate winter!!

Kristie W. said...

I love your cards! That mushroom one is especially adorable.

Julia Aston said...

a couple of fun cards dawn! love the bunny slippers!

Renée said...

Both are such fun cards, Dawn! Love your MFT sketch card colours and the ribbon is awesome. The mushroom set looks super cute too! I love the oft colours. I think I'll be ordering from PTI now that Paul will be in the US!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the MFT card, too cute and the ATS card is adorable, love that lil' guy peekin' out!!

It was -31 here this morning, so it has to get better this weekend!!

Hugs, Kelly

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...the mushroom card is boss! Love PTI CS but am too cheap to pay for shipping!

Lynn Put said...

Awesome cards Dawn! Love the layout and bold colors on the MFT card and the soft spring look on the second (such a cute little image).
TFS

Tracy said...

I love both of your cards Dawn. The soft colors on the 2nd one are perfect for the bunny.

Vicki Burdick said...

Both are adorable, Love those bunny slippers!!! Toooo cute!!

Janneke said...

Very cute cards ;)

Debbie Corbari said...

Dawn these are totally FABULOUS girl!! You are rockin it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable stuff girl...I love that mushroom image, it is TOTALLY calling my name, LOL!!

Rose Ann said...

Fantastic, Dawn!! I love the pretty colors, ribbon, and sparkle!! Adorable images, too!! Happy weekend!!

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards.
xAndrea

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards.
xAndrea

Jodi Collins said...

These are both awesome girlie!!! WOW!!! You are amazing!