Friday 20 February 2009

Ways To Use It Challenge Cards

Good Morning!
I'm so glad it's Friday! For a short week...it has seemed extra long. I think having Brian home has altered my routine a little and I'm one of those people that need routine! I wish I could fly by the seat of my pants and I've tried...but been unsuccessful....lol
I've got some exciting news to share later so be sure to pop back!
Both of my cards are for the WT challenge on SCS yesterday.....Stripes.
This first one is a SU! only card. The secretary at school called to ask if I could make her a retirement card for a Principal friend. I jumped at the chance! Hope she liked it!
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Congrats; Cardstock: Choc chip, Old Olive, WW and Georgia Peach dp; Inks: Choc chip, Old olive; Accessories: Top Note Die, Antique Brads, SAMJ, Dimensionals
Here is another card I made for the WT challenge and for Cindy's MFT sketch #69 in the SCS forum. I've had this DCWV Sweet Stack DP for a bit. It was one of my stocking stuffers from Brian...lol I thought the cute DP colours would be wonderful with ice cream!
Stamps: MFT Here's The Scoop; Cardstock: PTI white, Apricot appeal, Regal Rose, White and DCWV Sweet Stack; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Circle Nesties, Eyelet Border Punch, Regal rose ribbon, Paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Christyne said...

I commented on your trees card on SplitCoast, but had to tell you again how stunning it is! Your talent is astounding...thanks for sharing it with us!

Denise Marzec said...

Both are beautiful!!

...can't wait to hear your news!!

corinnesomerville said...

I love your trendy trees card....isn't that set fantastic !!! I'll be popping back to hear your good news too :)

Lisa Foster said...

Wow Dawn! Both cards are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! Love them both!

Julia Aston said...

I love the trees and framing on your first card Dawn - and what fun DP on the yummy sundae card! nice job on both of these - have a great weekend!

Cindy Haffner said...

Glad you got to do my sketch, you wowed it. Love both cards, so pretty.

jjcreations said...

Both of these are great. I love the swirly paper behind the ice cream! Have a great weekend.

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful cards!

Renée said...

Both are awesome, Dawn! Love the colours for both!!

Congrats on being the SASI Friday Friend!!

Christina Fischer said...

Fantastic cards, Dawn! Congrats on being the Friday Friend!! :)

Rose Ann said...

Love your Trendy Trees (great colors, and I lot the Top Note), and your Scoop card is so yummy (love those pretty colors, and your lacy edging)!

Great cards, Dawn!!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I love the dreamy colors on your ice-cream card! So smooth and yummy! Great job! I also love your trendy trees card as well!

Maria said...

Hey Dawn, I'm not the routine type. ..it drives my husband batty. He's the routine sort. ..LOL! He is a major planner so he thinks I'm disorganized!

Love your cards!! Love the "go green" color on your first card. Very earthy and the bright happy cards on your second card. Beautiful job coloring your image as always!!

maria

Kelly Schelske said...

Very nice, love the tree one, very nice and love the fun colors in Here's The Scoop!!