Sunday 3 May 2009

ATS Sneak Peek and SU! only card

Good Morning!
I've got one last sneak peek from All That Scraps to share with you today! Tomorrow at 10 pm Eastern the stamp sets will be available. Christine's stamps just keep getting cuter and cuter!!
This is one of the Gingersnap Bugg-A-Boos. Isn't she sweet?! I've used AmyR's Birthday Sentiments to go with her.
Stamps: Gingersnaps Bugg-A-Boos, AmyR Birthday Sentiments; Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, White and DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, White Brads, Oval Nesties, Circle Punch, So Saffron Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Mini Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Yesterday while the laundry was going....I made a card using Jen's SFYTT. This is a SU! only card.
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly; Cardstock: Choc chip, Pretty in Pink, Regal rose, WW and Sweet Always DP; Inks: Choc chip, Regal rose, Pumpkin pie; Accessories: Mat pack and Paper piercer, Regal rose ribbon, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by....stop back in a few more hours for another sneak peek!

12 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME cards! SUPER cute!! I definitely want to play in Jen's sketch challenge...love what you did with it with all the pink. :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Darling you rock both cards, hugs from Cindy xxoo

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, your Bugg-A-Boo is so sweet! And that SFYTT card is fantastic -- it's a great sketch with my fave papers! :)

Renée said...

She is cute! Love your SFYTT card. The colours are lovely!!

Nancy Riley said...

You are such a color expert! I'm always pleasantly surprised over the wide range of color combos you use, Dawn! Beautiful cards!

Silke Ledlow said...

Both cards are just beautiful - Dawn!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your little Gingersnaps card is so sweet, and your butterfly card is so pretty (I love the pretty colors and papers)!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love them both, I need that butterfly set!!!

Maria said...

Hey Dawn! Wow, you've been busy! Love both cards! Especially the pretty colors . . .you really make great choices of color combos!! Love the dp and images too!! I really love that layout for your second card! It's different and fabulous!!

Hope you have a fabulous Monday!

Maria

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is the CC card and the flight of the butterfly one is fabulous!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Fantastic Dawn!!! Super fun colors and your take on Jen's SFYTT is awesome... :) And you stamped a butterfly to tempt me to CHASE... LOL! (my weakness!)TFS...

Laurie Schmidlin said...

I have to tell you...I bought the Flight of the Butterfly set because of YOU!!! And now I'm feeling guilty because I haven't inked it up yet! Well, you have inspired me to fix that! :-) Gorgeous cards!