Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cheep Talk Mojo Colour Card

Yesterday's Colour Challenge was Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Bashful Blue. I used Julee's Mojo88 sketch for my card. This was almost a SU! only card. I decided to use smaller white brads from Making Memories instead.
Stamps: Cheep Talk; Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, WW and Washington Apple DP; Inks: Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie; Accessories: White Brads, Mat pack and Paper piercer, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I'll have a sneak peek of some new ATS images!

16 comments:

Cheryl said...

so sweet, love the colors you used!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh cool, I gotta go check out that Mojo sketch. Fun card, gf!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, love your papers. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Anonymous said...

I really love this with the sketch and the colors!! Beautiful!! :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Sweet take on the challenges Dawn... and that DP works so well! I hope to play this afternoon when I get done with my chores!! LOL... :)

SMILES!! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute card, great colors!!

Christina Fischer said...

So cute -- fun colors!

I hope the job is going well! Hugs!

Julia Aston said...

I love the clean lines on this Dawn! cute birdie and wonderful piercing!

Bethany Paull said...

How sweet, Dawn! Perfect stamp to work with these colors.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card - love how you used the Mojo Sketch!!!

Lisa Brown said...

This is a precious card!

Marie Bingaman said...

Too cute Dawn!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful job combining the challenges, Dawn!! I love the papers, and sweet little birdie!!

Renée said...

ooooh, so fabulous, Dawn! Love the colours, love the layout and the oh-so-cute bird!!

Maria said...

Wow, what an awesome layout!! I need to try some of Julee's sketches. . I love them. I just love the dps that you used. The summer colors are fantastic!! So bright and cheery!!

Maria