Sunday 24 May 2009

Doctor's Orders

Good Morning!
Yesterday I went to the Edmonton Extravaganza with my friend Lisa and we had such a fabulous time meeting up with other SCS'ers! The girls at our table were so funny...we giggled a LOT. As part of a game we had to name ourselves....so we were the Seven Divas!
I'm waving hello to Lisa, Kristy, Robin, Donna, Teena and Jen!!! Thanks for making me laugh so much!! Peggy and the girls did an awesome job putting the event on...it was a wonderful way to spend my Saturday :)
While at the event I ACTUALLY did stuff! Yep...I did! I managed to make these three cards!!!
All of them use the Taylored Expressions stamp set called Doctor's Orders.
This first one uses Taylor's TECC sketch for this week.
Stamps: Doctor's Orders; Cardstock: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Nesties, Buttons, Linen Thread, PTI summer sunrise ribbon, Dimensionals
This card was made using Jen's SFYTT.
Stamps: Doctor's Orders; Cardstock: Choc Chip, Cool Caribbean, White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, PTI Summer Sunrise Ribbon, Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
This card was made using Mary Jo's WSC #82.
Stamps: Doctor's Orders; Cardstock: Cool Caribbean, Choc chip, PTI Summer Sunrise, White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, nesties, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Button, Linen Thread, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!!

19 comments:

corinnesomerville said...

Hey Girlie !!! I'm glad you had a good time yesterday !!! Hey....I'm the first to comment....yippee !!!

Love your cards...especially love the colours....gorgeous !!

Big Hugs my friend !!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, girl, you had a good time AND you were productive. These are GREAT cards...I especially love that middle one and how you used the top note die for the edgework on the right. Very cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cards, Dawn and what fun you had, Hugs Cindy xxoo

Lauren (mytime) said...

HTese are just YUMMY bright and cheery! Love them. Especially the get well-so cute

Jackie Pedro said...

Great cards, Dawn! I love how you did Jen's SFYTT!! Sounds like you had a great time!

Marie Bingaman said...

Great cards Dawn! You're cards are always so bright and cheery!

Christina Fischer said...

Glad you had a great time!

Cute cards -- you know I love that American Crafts dp! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...these are too cute! Love that American Crafts DP (something about this DP...the colors are always so vibrant!).

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very cute cards, Dawn! Your colors and DP are great!

Kelly Schelske said...

Yum-o, these are fabulous Dawn!!

LORi said...

Adorable! Love that DP!!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Glad you had a GREAT time stamping and girl talk on Saturday!! Those are such precious times to share with each other!! :) Fantastic cards and great take on Jen's sketch challenge!! YOU ROCK Dawn... have a fabulous day!! Smiles.. Michelle :)

Maria said...

Hey Dawn. . .sounds like you had a lot of fun. . .giggling, chatting, and creating!! All the fun things that stamping girls do! LOL! Glad to hear you had a fun time.

Love all the three cards you created. I can't craft when I get together with people. . .I spend too much time talking! LOL! I love the dps that you used. . .very pretty!

Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!

maria

Michele Boyer said...

Awww..these are ALL totally adorable, Dawn! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Wow...all three are super amazing pieces of art Dawn!

Carolina said...

What wonderful cards Dawn! Sound like you all had a blast...what a wonderful way to spend your day!

Joan Ervin said...

Such adorable cards, Dawn...I just love that new TE set...just got it myself but haven't inked it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!!! I'm sooo glad you had such a wonderful time...wish you could come to the North Texas get together next weekend!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh Dawn...they're all just so cute...and I love your wonderful layouts, colors, and papers!!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous cards Dawn! Love them all!