Monday 4 May 2009

Featured Stamper Cards

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a FANTASTIC weekend! We had BEAUTIFUL weather! Yesterday afternoon I spent the day outdoors working on cleaning the BBQ, power raking the lawn, mowing and watering the lawn. BUT in the morning I had some time to work on the FS117 on SCS.
THIS is the first card I cased. I used a new set from H & M stamps called Seeds of Kindness.
Stamps: Seeds of Kindness; Cardstock: Tangerine, Aqua, White and MME Bloom & Grow; Inks: Tangerine, Black; Accessories: Circle nesties, Curly label punch, Aqua Ribbon
My second card for the FS117 on SCS. THIS is the card I cased. I loved her layout with all the different DP and that she used a cupcake! It gave me another good reason to use the Doctor's Orders stamp set from Taylored Expressions that will be available tomorrow at 8 am PST.
Stamps: Doctor's Orders; Cardstock: Choc chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, White and Sweet Always DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Circle Nesties, Kaiser Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by...please come back at 8am PST for another Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek!
ALSO....tonight at 10 pm Eastern all the new All That Scraps stamps will be released!

Are you interested in Scrapbooking or looking to get into it...maybe a DT even? There is a new blog called Scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenge Site. You need to stop by Alex's blog and read all the details....there is some fabulous blog candy too!!

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous papers on the first card...so elegant with that silhouette image. Love Love Love the way you added the three little white dots to each cheek on the cuppie...SOOOOO CUUUUUTE!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful and fun cards, Dawn! Love the papers and colors!! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Your cards are darling Dawn. Happy Monday!!! Hugs Cindy xxoo

Renée said...

Love your circle shaped card, the colours are fabulous: orange and aqua ... very interesting. The FS card is cute too!

Sue said...

I love the circle card as the colors are so interesting. . .it's fun and cheerful!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Love your circle card, Dawn. I just never think to make shaped cards like that. Your cupcake card is adorable! I love the colors!

Rose Ann said...

Your scalloped circle floral silhouette card is sooo pretty, Dawn...and I love your "Get Well" cuppy (pretty papers/cute image)!! Wonderful cards, girl!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Both of these are awesome!!! Love that circle card!!

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! Both cards are awesome! I love the round scallop card!! I think round shape cards are so cool. I love the color combo on both cards. You always pick such nice colors!! Wow, you were serious about the spring cleaning! I really should clean my house. . .arggh! I've been that area of my life lately!!

Maria

Melissa Sauls said...

Great job on the challenge and both cards are just stinkin' cute!!! Love your work!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the scallop card, love it!! And of course the cuppy is too cute!!

Alex said...

Totally adorable, both of them - I love the polky dots, lol!!! Thanks for the shout out - YOU ROCK!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle said...

I don’t know how you make a card with the Nesties like that…but I have seen that and then ones with the Top Note that way….I guess I’m just gonna have to try it – love how you have the ribbon up there top and center – that’s really cute.