Thursday 14 May 2009

Nurse Cuppie - SCS228

For the SCS sketch yesterday I decided to use some of my favourite dp called Georgia Peach from SU! I don't know what I'll do once it's all gone :(
I paper pieced the cute nurse image from the Taylored Expressions set called Doctor's Orders.
Stamps: Doctor's Orders; Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, White and Georgia Peach DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Silver Brads, Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Too CAH-UTE, girl!!! Love her striped nurses uniform! :)

Lisa Kind said...

OMGosh, she looks like a candy striper! So cute, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Ack! Now THAT is THE perfect paper for her uniform. Love the stripes!! :)

Renée said...

I saw this on SCS yesterday, so cute Dawn! Love your paper piecing for that sweet image.

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Dawn!!! Love that cuppie and that paper!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn!!

Allison Rankin said...

Ha...what a fun stamp! I think you may have to move on in your DP choices...the scrap world needs you to spend money everywhere!

Maria said...

Hey I'm an RN and I never looked that cute in my uniform! LOL!!

That cupcake is a cutie!! I haven't been feeling well the past day or so and just looking at your card is making me feel better! LOL!!

Maria

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Dawn!! I am almost out of my paper too...why oh why didn't I buy more??

Silke Ledlow said...

Super sweet card & nurse :)!!!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...this is so adorable!! I love your piecing and pretty papers!!

Stamp and Smile said...

STUNNING!! I love that DP too and such a cute image... SWEET! You rocked this challenge... now to get my MOJO going... it's lost for a bit! He.. :)