Monday 13 July 2009

Cupcakes Make Life Sweet

Good Morning!
Yesterday I was BUSY BUSY BUSY stamping the day away! I made a total of 11 cards!! I won't show you them all today...don't want to bore you...lol
I will show you the two cards I made for the Featured Stamper though.
This first one was a case of this card HERE.
It was a CAS card and I find them very difficult to make but that's why it's a challenge right?!
Here I've used the cute cupcakes from Taylored Expressions called For the Love of Cupcakes. I paper pieced the one cupcake with some Doodlebug paper.
My second card is a case of this card HERE. I had really wanted to try these cool flowers but just as I was starting my card, the laptop battery died. So I had to go from memory...lol
This is another CAS card...so not my typical style of card but I did enjoy making it.
Thanks for stopping by today!

19 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love the way you paired up the two cupcakes on that main panel, and the layered flower on the second card is cool!

Amy Sheffer said...

These are both fantastic. Love the sweet simplicity of the first and the colors on the second! ELEVEN cards???? Oh my!

Paula Barin said...

Love that funky flower. And you could never bore us with your cards!

Wendy said...

That flower is so pretty! I love how you layered the light and darker blue against the kraft. Can't wait to see the other 9 cards you made!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your pretty cards Dawn, great colors.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute both of them Dawn!! I love that flower!!!

Connie M. said...

Both of these are so pretty, Dawn!! Great colors on both, and wonderful CASEd CAS cards...oh say that 3 times fast...LOL!!

Jackie Pedro said...

You make TERRIFIC CAS cards!!! These are fantastic, Dawn!

You made ELEVEN cards? Holy cow....

Kelly Lunceford said...

wow! 11 cards...I am seriously impressed! Do you want to post a few on my blog? LOL! I am good to get one done these days! I love both of the designs.

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh...11 cards?!?! You go, girl!!

Your CAS cupcake card is so yummy, and I love the colors!! Your layered flower turned out SUPER, and I love the colors and texture!!

Fabulous cards, Dawn!!

TannyP said...

Beautiful pair of CAS cards, Dawn!
Maybe it was something in the air - I stamped the day away, too...and it was fabulous =)
I only managd 7, though - you've inspired me to try a little harder on my next available Sunday!

Kelly Schelske said...

They are both super, love the CAS card, great colors! That funky blue flower is awesome, love it!

Hugs, Kelly

Bethany Paull said...

These are so pretty! Great colors and I LOVE that flower.

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn. I'm not sure I've ever made 11 cards in one day. You rock!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute!! I made 9 yesterday...and that was enough for me, lol!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Dawn - you are the stampin' machine - LOL - way to go!!!
I'm lovin' the ones you are showing today!!! Awesome cased cards!!! Hugs ~S~

Marie Bingaman said...

Dang girl, you WERE busy! 11 cards in one day...my, my! I know this isn't your usual style, but I think you do CAS very well, if I may say so! You should try it more often! :) LOVE that flower!

Kristine said...

Great cards and fun lollipop flower there! :)

Joan Ervin said...

What awesome cards, Dawn...the little cupcakes are adorable and I love the layered flower on the second card!!! You always do such beautiful work!!!