Friday 24 July 2009

Season of Friendship DTGD

Good Evening!
I took a few minutes to make a card using Cindy's DTGD sketch. You know I love this stamp set, Season of Friendship! This card measures 5.5 x 5.5.
Stamps: Season of Friendship; Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Choc Chip, WW and Thoroughly Modern DSP; Inks: Choc chip, Bermuda bay, Rose red, Soft suede; Accessories: Circle nesties, Modern label punch, Oval punch, Martha pearls, Dimensionals
Tomorrow the My Time To Create team are showcasing some of Lauren's Timeless Templates. I ran out of time to finish but you must stop by their blogs to see! Check my sidebar for all their links!

Have a GREAT day! I'm off to work....again....blah!

17 comments:

Beate said...

Dawn, I love this card. So fun!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Paula Barin said...

Oh my gosh, Dawn. Three post in one day... you are a busy girl!
Your cards are great....I can't pick a favourite.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job on my sketch Dawn, love those colors, very striking. --thanks for playing you know it means alot to me!!

Maria said...

Hey Dawn. . gosh, you make such good use of your stamps! I really do need to use my stamps more than once! LOL!

Love the colors of your card. . .you always pick great colors! That DP is awesome. . I love striped designs!! They compliment everything!

Maria

MacKenzie said...

I absolutely LOVE how you used the pearls. Just beautiful!

Ruthie said...

WOW! great card! love the DP and the pearls!

Tamara said...

This is gorgeous. I love the colours and the pearls. I hope you are enjoying your new job, and soon you will be able to slip into a routine and get more crafting time :)

Jody Morrow said...

Super pretty card!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome card Dawn!! Love that color combo!!!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Very nice card. I love how you inked up the sentiment and the tree. Paper is just the perfect choice for the image too.

Shannon McGann said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love the colours!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous colors!!

Bethany Paull said...

I like how every set of leaves has a trio of colors. Pretty!

Christina Fischer said...

I always love what you do with this set! Just gorgeous, Dawn! :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this set and how you used the tiny pearls.

Rose Ann said...

What a pretty sketch card, Dawn!! I love the colors and all of your pearls!!

Stamp and Smile said...

What fun "eye candy" on your Friday posts... you rock with them!! LOVE the Season of Friendship card and how you picked such AMAZING colors!!!! And the punched label treatment ROCKS girl... :)