Monday 6 July 2009

Good Morning Sunshine!

Good Monday Morning!
Did you have a wonderful weekend?! Mine was busy but relaxing at the same time....does that make sense...lol
I've got more SU! only cards and Good Morning Sunshine DSP to use up ;)
This first card was made for yesterday's Featured Stamper Sharon. You can see the card I cased HERE.
In case you are wondering why all my cards have been Thank-You's lately....it's because this Friday I finish up the course I've been taking and I'd like to have some cards to give to my instructors ;)
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: White, Choc Chip, Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Inks: Choc chip, Pacific point, Summer sun, Kiwi kiss; Accessories: SAMJ, Circle punches, Word Window punch, Eyelet Border punch, Kiwi Ribbon, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals
My second card was made using Jen's SFYTT that you can find on her blog HERE.
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: Pacific point, Kiwi kiss, WW and Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Inks: Choc chip, Kiwi kiss, Summer sun, Pacific point; Accessories: SAMJ, Pacific point ribbon, Silver brads, Mat pack and paper piercer, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!
***Tonight at 10 pm Eastern you can start to order the newest stamps from All That Scraps***
***Today through July 12th you will find all Cosmo Cricket on sale at Jacksonbelle Embellishements***
Tomorrow I'll be participating in my first Jacksonbelle Challenge...be sure to stop back!

25 comments:

Christyne said...

These are GREAT cards! TFS

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are darling Dawn! I especially like the first one, so clean and crisp! I am jealous though that you were able to follow Jen's sketch, I had trouble following the instructions!! LOL!!! Have a great day!

Norine said...

like them both but love the circles great job
Hugs
Norine

Christina Fischer said...

I'll miss seeing your cards with this paper and these images together! You always rock 'em! :)

Shellmeister said...

Dawn---such cute stuff you make! I enjoy your fresh clean stlye....thanks!

Shelli D.

Jody Morrow said...

Pretty cards!

Niki Estes said...

Such pretty cards, Dawn! I love the colors and design on both of them!

Renée said...

Divine colours, wonderful layouts, fabulous cards, Dawn!!

Rose Ann said...

I love that little tree image, and your colors are so fantastic!! Wonderful cards, Dawn!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards Dawn!

Cindy Haffner said...

lOVIN YOUR CARDS, SO COOL!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love them, Dawn!

Yvette said...

These cards are AWESOME! Love both of them!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love both of these Dawn, super cute and so fun with that DS paper!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

When I think of this DP I always think of you! Great cards, Dawn!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely fabulous!! Love them both!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Incredibly beautiful, Dawn!

Nancy Riley said...

Oh Dawn! Trendy Trees is one of my favorite stamp sets, and you continue to create fabulous card after fabulous card with it! I love them all !!!!

corinnesomerville said...

Congrats on finishing your course, kiddo !!! Way to go !!! Proud of you!!!
Love your cards !!! Gorgeous colour combos and layouts !!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous cards Dawn! Love the tree images and the great colors. TFS!

Bethany Paull said...

You always make me drool with these trees! The circular patterned paper goes so well with the circle focal points in the first one. Both are gorgeous of course.

Stamp and Smile said...

Fabalicious cards!! I so enjoy your SU! only cards using the Trendy Tree set which is a FAV of mine... you enabler! Need to dust it off again and get stamping! :)

Maria said...

thank you cards are always handy! I think I make more thank you cards than anything else. I love both your cards, Dawn. . .your instructors will definitely love them! I love the colors and images that you used for both cards. . .very pretty. The layouts are awesome too!

Maria

Michele Boyer said...

These are both fabulous! That paper is perfect with the tree image!

Lynn Put said...

These are fabulous cards! I love how you make your lettering pop with the play of color, its awesome!