Sunday 12 July 2009

Happy Sunday!

Good Morning!
My first card is a SU! only card that uses Jen's SFYTT. I noticed after I cut the flower and butterfly out that I used Rich Razzleberry ink instead of Rose Red....rofl...oh well I wasn't going to cut it out again ;)
Stamps: For All You Do; Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, WW and Thoroughly Modern dsp; Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay markers; Accessories: Butterfly punch, Scallop edge punch, Silver brads, Paper snips, Paper piercer, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dimensionals
My second card was made using one of the inspiration pieces on SCS yesterday. This card didn't turn out quite how I thought it would but I'm showing you anyway...lol
The inspiration picture I used had three girls in ruffled shorts on a beach.
Stamps: Seaside; Cardstock: White, Cool Caribbean, American Crafts dp(both sides); Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ric Rac Ribbons, Dimensionals, Scalloped Edge Punch
Thanks for stopping by today!

12 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

These are both adorable! I loved that inspiration of the girls with the ruffled underwear too! My niece had them and I thought of her when I saw that picture! Great job on both challenges!

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are so cute Dawn!! I love how you added the ric rac on the second card, cute image too! Love the colors on the SU! card, so pretty!

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful cards, Dawn!! The SUO card is soooo pretty! The RIC RAC on the second card looks darling!!

Cindy Haffner said...

These are so \fresh and pretty Dawn, awesome work!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Whether it is what you planned or not, they are both wonderful!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

So pretty, Dawn! I think you discovered a fun new color combo. I like it! I think the dp and ric rac give the feeling of waves...perfection! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Love both of them Dawn, You know I love that SUO, your colors are great and I think the razzleberry goes well with the rest and I really love the rick rack on the second, it is adorable!!!

Yvette said...

Both of these cards are sooo sweet! LOVE the color combos you used!

Maria said...

Hey Dawn. . .I love when the SU box is at my doorstep . ..funny thing is once I get it in my room, I don't use the stuff until months later. Lately, I've been trying to use my goodies when they arrive. Love both your cards. The new in colors are great. Great job cutting the images. . very pretty the way they pop.

Your second card is awesome with the ric-racs. The patterns are fantastic!

Maria

Denise Marzec said...

Holy moly, girl, these are AMAZING looking!! LOVE the dimension on the butterfy and flowers on the first one, and that seaside image is one of my VERY favorite CS stamps!! Beautiful!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your SU card for Jen's challenge is beautiful, and I love the color combination!! Your second card is so sweet, and your coloring is wonderful!! I love all of the rick rack you've used too!!

Stamp and Smile said...

Both of your cards are just beautiful girl!! Love the cheery colors, ric-rac ribbon (Yummy), and I that new Butterfly punch is a perfect detail!! 100% awesome work... :)