Thursday 30 July 2009

Happy Thursday!

Good Morning!
I've been super busy at work this week but I'm still managing to make a few cards. My All That Scraps previews were done awhile ago though ;)
This set I'm previewing is called School Days and there are some super cute images in the set!
I stamped the image in Memento ink and coloured with Prisma pencils and Gamsol. I added some Crystal Effects to the apple.
The sets will all be available next Monday evening from All That Scraps.
These next two cards were made using the SCS sketch 239 from yesterday.

Thanks for stopping by and I'm sorry I can't leave details on my cards. The computer keeps acting up and to be honest, I don't have patience to fiddle around with it right now....the weekend is coming....lol
Have a GREAT day!

18 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Alllll great cards....but MAN OH MAN, I'm reeeeeally lovin' that puppy card! Soooo CUTE!!...the layered stars, the DP, and just LOOK at that FANTASTIC coloring/shading, girl! Awesome!

Norine said...

love them all but that first one is so adorable
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

That puppy is the cutest, and your Fall cards are so preyyy. Love your cards Dawn but I hate the thought of Fall.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

You are so inspirational when you stamp. Thanks so much for all of your hard work.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

TannyP said...

Lovely cards again, Dawn. I can't believe how much you manage to get done each day! BEAUTIFUL =)
That puppy is too cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

That puppy is DARLING!!! Great cards, Dawn!!

Niki Estes said...

Such cute cards, Dawn, but I absolutely love the little school puppy one! So adorable!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome Card Dawns!!! Love the fall ones!!! Tooo cute!!!

Allison Rankin said...

Triple cute! That ATS stamp is wonderful! And your SU cards are always catalog worthy...don't they have your address yet?

Renée said...

What a cute set! That puppy looks adorable! Love your fall cards too, the colours are wonderful. I wish that paper had stayed current (along with those colours!) :) Have a great day, Dawn!

Marley said...

I love them all.. the colours you use are so beautifull!!
much love Marley

Nishant said...

i like your blog.
Work from home

ChristineCreations said...

that little pup is so cute Dawn, and great sketch cards too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both fabulous!! The first one is TOTALLY cute!!

Jodi Collins said...

Awesome Dawn! LOVE LOVE LOVE that first card! GORGEOUS coloring and I LOVE that image!!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic cards as always Dawn!

Rose Ann said...

Your little doggie is soooo cute, and both of your tree cards are wonderful!! Love the colors!!

Stamp and Smile said...

I'm loving all your sweet cards you some how find time to fit in from all the busy of life! You amaze me Dawn and hugs to you...

All 3 cards put such a smile o my face and your amazing style! Great job on the sketches and challenges! :)