Friday 24 July 2009

Thank You DTGD card

Good Morning!
A little later this morning, I'll be back to share my Dare To Get Dirty card sample that I made for Laura's challenge!
For now I want to show you a card I made for Cindy's DTGD sketch challenge yesterday.
This is almost a SU! only card...except I used my circle nesties instead of a circle cutter or coluzzle :)
Stamps: For All You Do; Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, WW and Cottage Wall DSP; Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive; Accessories: Circle Nesties, Scalloped Edge Punch, Silver Brads, Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by...sure hope you will come back to see my sample for a DTGD challenge!
***You can only view the DTGD gallery and challenges if you are a member...so why not join?

14 comments:

StampMom said...

Beautiful -- love the old olive with the Razzleberry, nice combo!

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling Dawn! You used some fantastic colors and the layout is awesome! I need to play!!!!

Norine said...

so pretty love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

Way to rock the challenge, love it. Happy Week-end!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Dawn I love this card!!! I have that set coming, should be here on Monday!!! I just love all the thingsd you have done with it!!

TannyP said...

Another gorgeous card with this fabulous color combo - great work!! It's gorgeous!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both cards are adorable!

Jackie Pedro said...

So beautiful, Dawn!!

Renee said...

I love these colors...very pretty with your images!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful sketch card, Dawn!! I love the pretty colors and images!!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous! Love seeing what you're doing with these new papers. :)

Maria said...

Oooh, such a pretty card, Dawn. I love that images . .and the 3D look to them. The clean look of your cards are awesome!! The layout is fantastic too!

Maria

Kelly Schelske said...

What a beauty!!

Bethany Paull said...

This is drop dead gorgeous Dawn! Wow!