Thursday 23 July 2009

Triplets

Good Morning!
Do you know what today is? It's the start of the Dare to Get Dirty '09 Challenges over on SCS!
I sure hope I have time to play along after work tonight...it's an event I look forward to every year!
Both my cards today were made using the SCS238.
I've used Ladybug Friends from All That Scraps for my first card.
This card is a SU! only card using Cheep Talk and the sentiment is from For All You Do.
Thanks for stopping by....sorry I don't have time to edit my card details...but if you need anything...holler at me ;)

17 comments:

Norine said...

love both of these cards such fun & bright cards
Hugs
Norine

Denise Marzec said...

Both of these R-O-C-K!!! Love them!!!

Lisa Kind said...

You always manage to make the cutest cards so quickly! These are adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun cards Dawn!!!

TannyP said...

Your cards are always so inspiring. The lady bugs with the brads is brilliant and the cheep talk card makes me wonder why I haven't got that set!

Jackie Pedro said...

Adorable cards, Dawn!! DTGD...YIPPEE!!

LeAnne said...

Soo cute and fun! I loved this sketch!

Renée said...

Total cuteness, Dawn! Love the way you did the brads on the ladybug card!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrificly cute and fun! Love the bird-y card...great colors!

Unknown said...

Just love your ladybug card - yet another one of your creations starred by me for inspiration!

Marisa said...

Darling cards :P Love the brads on the ladybug card and those little birds are so fun.

Lynn Put said...

Dawn these are both adorable cards for the sketch challenge! Love the colors and images!

Rose Ann said...

Your ladybugs are so cute, and I love those colors!! I love your adorable birdies as well!! Great cards, Dawn...and I promise not to holler at you for not having the detail. ;)

Marie Bingaman said...

Great cards Dawn! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!! Love them both!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Way too cute Dawn, they're great!!

Susan said...

Any hints for the birds beaks and feet? Do you do them all with markers?