Wednesday 22 July 2009

You're The Best!

Good Morning!
It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another All That Scraps Challenge. This week Lesa challenged the girls to make a card with no designer paper. ACK! I think I rely on it way too much and it was a little bit difficult to come up with something. In the end I decided to do a simple card with colour blocking. The image is from ATS and is a Swiss Pixie.
Stamps: Swiss Pixie, AmyR's Thank You Sentiments; Cardstock: White, Real Red, Cool Caribbean; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, nesties, silver brads, primas, dimensionals
This next card was made for my boss at work. He's been in helping me out this week and I really appreciate all the extra hands right now. The layout comes from a case of Jen's on her blog.
Stamps: Trendy Trees; Cardstock: White, Old Olive, DSP; Inks: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Black; Accessories: Nesties, Bashful Blue Ribbon, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Scalloped Edge Punch, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Great cards. I LOOVE these pixies and what you do with them! So adorable.

Bethany Paull said...

I love the layout on your Swiss Pixie card! Wonderful creations again today.

Beate said...

Oh Dawn, those are adorable. Your coloring is wonderful, your color choices fresh and fun!

Hugs and smiles

Mary Giles said...

Very cute cards and the pixie card didn't need any DP because she looks fabulous with the layout and cardstock you used.

Lynda Benden said...

These are awesome Dawn!!! I love the darling Swiss Pixie and you did a fab job using no DP!! Wow, what a challenge!!! LOL!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Dawn I always enjoy your fun crisp cards!!!

TannyP said...

You rocked the DP-free card - the brads really help to make the color blocking pop. Love it! The case is fantastic and your boss will appreciate it!

Jackie Pedro said...

More great eye candy!! Love your cards, Dawn!

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are both fabulous!! Love them!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love em both Dawn! The Swiss Pixie girl is too cute!

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Dawn! Both cards are totally cute! But, that's what I have come to expect from you! :)

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute cards! I love the one with the girl on it. She is so perfectly colored.

Christina Fischer said...

Love 'em, Dawn! The layout on your Pixie card is fantastic! I struggled with the "no dp" challenge, too! :)

Niki Estes said...

Cute cards, Dawn! I love that pixie card! Your sketch and colors are perfect!

Rose Ann said...

OMgosh...she is so cute...and colored so beautifully too!! I love your Trendy Tree too!!