Sunday 4 October 2009

Angel Emma

I've got one last sneak peek from All That Scraps to share with you this morning. Tomorrow at 10 pm Easter they will be available for purchase!!!
Look at Angel Emma! Isn't she sweet? I can see me using these Angels on many cards this holiday season!! I really enjoy colouring these images :)
Stamps: Angel Emma; Cardstock: White, Aqua Mist, Blush; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Stickles
Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be stamping later as I'm at work :( Chloe has no school tomorrow so I am spending the day with her :)

13 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Soft and pretty colors, sweet image, love the sparkly wings, and there's another one of those PERFECT bows. Awesome card, girl!

Kristie W. said...

She's beautiful!

Mary J said...

What lovely souffle colours, so fresh!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!

TannyP said...

Beautiful! Such perfect colors together =)

ScrappyKy said...

Dawn, you are making me crazy this week! These sneak peeks shown on your fabulous cards are just too much. I am way past excited for tomorrow night. I will direct my hubby to you when I spend too much at ATS, ok? LOL!

Jodi Collins said...

Oh! She is SUPER sweet Dawn! LOVE the soft colors you used and that layout too!!! I always love your coloring!!!

Marie Bingaman said...

I'm so glad to finally see a brunette version of Emma! Not all angels are blonde! LOL Very pretty Dawn!

Silke Ledlow said...

What a sweet sweet angel card!!! She is soooooo cute too!!! Awesome card - Dawn!!! Hugs ~S~

Annie said...

Sooooooo sweet and totally cute! I love what you do with your copics!

Rose Ann said...

Your Angel Emma is so sweet, Dawn...and I love the colors & sparkle!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

She is so sweet Dawn!! Love the soft colors too!

Alex said...

So soft and pretty Dawn, love the colors and that little angel is too sweet, girl!! Love this card!! Thanks for all the sweet comments, my friend - they were very welcome after the last couple of weeks I have had! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex