Tuesday 27 October 2009

Good Cheer

I'm in love with Christine's Swiss Pixies and was so excited to see that she drew up more for the holiday season! Look at this one! Isn't she adorable!?! She's just so fun to colour :)
Some details...
I added stardust stickles to her wings, white flower soft to her pompom on her hat and popped up the image layer.
Stamps: Swiss Pixies, AmyR's Christmas Words; Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Deep Red Prism, Shimmery White, DP; Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Eyelet Border Punch, Nesties, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Stickles, Flower Soft, Dimensionals
Remember that the new stamps will be available from All That Scraps on Monday at 10 pm Eastern :)

15 comments:

Pam Varnell said...

I can see why you're in love. These images are just adorable. Loving your card. Too cute. Hugs!!

Annie said...

oh my, this is is so darling! The image is just too sweet :)
I love your layout and how you used flower soft, it sure makes it "pop"

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so adorable Dawn, and very sweet.

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! That image is SO cute and your coloring is awesome! Great layout, colors, everything!

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute! Love the pompom and your sentiment treatment!

Renée said...

they are adorable! Cute card, Dawn!! Love the pom pom!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Dawn!!! I love those little pixies when you use them!!!

Niki Estes said...

That is so cute, Dawn!!

Rose Ann said...

She's so adorable, Dawn...and your coloring is beautiful!! I love the little pompom too!!

Bethany Paull said...

How sweet! This is quite a fun layout. Love the layered, blinged sentiment.

Anonymous said...

Pretty card ;0) ;ove the colors ...
TFS

Janneke X

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is she! Lovely Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwwww!!! Literally....out loud...I'm saying Awwwwwwww! Love Love LOVE this sweet new stamp, the puffy white on the hat, the layered sentiment with ribbon...love it ALL!!

Marie Bingaman said...

Another adorable card Dawn! :)

Stamp and Smile said...

Blown away Dawn... such a SWEET image! Fantastic coloring and I think I have that same DP in my stash... I'm getting ideas for the retreat! I know where to come for inspiration!! :)

Have a nice evening! TFS... Michelle :)