Saturday 3 October 2009

Holiday Wonder

Happy World Card Making Day!
This morning I am sharing a card I made using the last of Taylored Expressions new sets. Isn't this house cute?! It's from Holiday Wonder and it's available TODAY! Yep...all the stamps are ready for you to order and show some stamping love!
The images were coloured with Copic markers and popped up on dimensionals. I added a little bit of liquid applique and glitter to the roof top and snowy ground.
Stamps: Holiday Wonder; Cardstock: White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly DP; Accessories: Copics, Wavy border punch, Pretty in Pink ribbon, Liquid Applique, Glitter, Ghost snowflake, Snowflake punch, Halfback pearl, Dimensionals
Want to see what the Baker's Dozen have done? Go check them out!

Today is World Card Making Day and Taylored Expressions is celebrating in a special way!
We hope you've set aside some time today to make and mail out some cards in celebration of World Card Making Day! Taylored Expressions wants to help you celebrate in 4 ways -
1. Free digital download. Head over to Taylor's blog for a free
digi-stamp for the backs of all your holiday cards.
2. Free card kit with all purchases in the TE Store today only. Orders must be received by 11 pm PST October 3rd to receive the free kit pictured below. It will not appear in your cart, but we promise it will be in your package.
3. WCMD Challenge and Prize on the Stamp a Sweet Impression Blog! Hurry because the deadline to enter is Sunday night!
4. The Taylored Expressions Christmas Release.

25 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE how you colored the house!! Cute Cute Cute, Dawn!!!

Renée said...

cute! love the appliqué on the roof and ground!

Sharon Harnist said...

I love your pastel wintery house, Dawn -- great for any winter occasion! The pink background really makes it pop!

Jami said...

Wow! I love your sweet candy stiped house!

Wendy said...

I love how you did a holiday card without using typical holiday colors! Plus the 'snow' gives it that little extra cuteness!

Taylor said...

Awwww...how sweet! I love the color combo and how you colored the house in stripes...just perfect for Cuppie! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

This is so pretty Dawn, I love those colors.

Donna Baker said...

how sweet! I love the colors you used and your snow!

Marie Bingaman said...

Adorable! Great color scheme!

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Dawn! The colors are SOOOO perfect and I ADORE all the liquid applique!!! AWESOME!!

Mary J said...

I love this Dawn! Such a fab idea for my relatives who live abroad - if you don't mind, I'll have to case it! ;) Thx for sharing - love your style!

Kelly Schelske said...

Love the colors Dawn! Super card!

Karen Motz said...

Dawn, this is SO pretty in pink!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Love that teal with the pink, and your liquid applique and clear snowflake accents are PERFECT! So fun!

luvs2cr8 said...

Dawn, this might be my favorite card ever. Everything works beautifully together.

Karen Giron said...

What a sweet little cottage - this is adorable! Love the look of the snow on the roof and the ground, very fun!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Adorable! Love the colours you chose (all that pink just makes me happy!). Wonderful scene and your details are perfect!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous!!! Oh what a sweet card - Dawn!!! Love everything about it!!!
Hugs ~S~

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Dawn...such an adorable card!!!! I am sooo lovin the darling little house and all the pretty colors!!! Great idea to add the *snow*, too!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Dawn, this is one of those cards that makes you go "SHUT UP". I just love this and the colors you used OMG. I'm loving pink and blue for Christmas. This is fantastic girl. Hugs!!

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely darling Dawn! I love the snow and what a cute little house!

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great image and I love your added touch of the snow! Sweet colors too!! Thanks for sharing!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've colored that sweet house, and the great snowy effect!! I love the papers and your big snowflake as well!! Wonderful card, Dawn!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fun Christmas card Dawn!! Love the multi colored house!! Great dp too! I need some of that!LOL! (PS How many times have you made me say that?!!lol!)

Bethany Paull said...

omg. I would never think to use these colors on this house. It's awesome.