Sunday 25 October 2009

JOY

Good Morning!!
Last night before sitting down to watch the Oiler's hockey game I did some stamping!!! LOL I asked Brian to move my stamping table over a bit so I can SEE the tv!! I took Cindy's advice ;)
This card measures 4.25 x 4.25 and uses Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #103.
I found some of last year's My Mind's Eye holiday designer paper on my shelf and I was so excited! This was my FAVE last year for sure!!! The fun colours are so me!
The JOY image from Wings of Joy, available from Taylored Expressions, had not seen ink yet and this little card was the perfect time to use it.
Stamps: Wings of Joy; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Prism, MME DP; Ink: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Snowflake Punch, Self Adhesive Pearl, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today!

17 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Awwwwww, BEAUTIFUL card, girl! Good idea to move the table!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Dawn, this is AWESOME! I love the paper and colors you used - so "you"!!

Annie said...

oh my! I love it! Such a sweet-sweet card!

Jessy said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colors and the FUN design too. Great job!! :-)

Renée said...

So sweet, Dawn! Love that paper!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dawn! I love that sweet image!!! Your colors and awesome!!!

Glad you moved your table to be able to see the TV. I have to be able to watch TV while I stamp!!! LOL!!!

Beate said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! I love the paper, the soft colors and the adorable stamp you used. Thanks so much for playing!


Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Pam Varnell said...

I just love this card Dawn. It is gorgeous. I had to have this set after seeing your amazing cards with it. Love it!! Hugs.

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card dawn, love the colors and layout

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn! Love those papers!

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! Lovely colors!

Cindy Haffner said...

You Go Girl, so glad you can see the telly now. --Love your pretty card.

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, you lucky girl...you still have some of that gorgeous paper!!! I love your Joy image with your beautiful coloring and the paper makes the perfect background!!!! I have yet to ink up my set....hanging head in shame!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Dina said...

This is so sweet and pretty! I love the colors and the different DP!! Great coloring on the image/sentiment!

Rose Ann said...

I love your sweet sketch card, Dawn...and those papers are so pretty!!

Jami said...

Oh I love these colors too! Wonder if I have any of that paper in my stash? Love your sweet card!