Friday 2 October 2009

TE sneak peek Wings of Joy

Hi! I'm so glad you could come by and check out my sneak peek for Taylored Expressions new set called Wings of Joy. I paired this sweet image up with some wonderful Cosmo Cricket designer paper Jolly By Golly. This paper is so much fun!
There is a Christmas Key Ingredients kit that has some of this paper line in it.
My TE package is stuck at the border...boo hoo....so I don't have all the Key Ingredients but the girls from the Baker's Dozen will!
Stamps: Wings of Joy; Cardstock: Prism, Choice Buttercream, Cosmo Cricket DP; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Oval punch, Ribbon, Stickles, Dimensionals
I'm loving this new set and can't wait to find some extra time to make more cards!
I bet the Baker's Dozen have come up with some gorgeous creations so stop by and check them out for yourself!

19 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful Dawn! Love the papers and the bird cage works perfectly with that nestie! Love the ribbon and the way you did the sentiment!

Sankari W. said...

Dawn this is so beautiful! Inside and out!!!! I LOVE those papers and the sweet little birdies are so lovely - and love that ribbon! I hope your package comes very SOON - its no fun waiting for the postman - hope it comes today!!!
Sending you
Big Hugs!
Sankari :)

TannyP said...

Your creations always shine. Great combination of images & papers, Dawn!

Karen Giron said...

So beautiful, Dawn! I love the little bird cage and that gorgeous paper! I hope you find your TE package soon :)

Sharon Harnist said...

So glad you got to play some, Dawn - this is so sweet! I love the combination of papers you used and the die you layered those sweet birds with!

Jackie Pedro said...

Dawn, this is ADORABLE!!! Hope your stuff arrives soon!

Jami said...

Wow girl! Way to work with what you have! This is darling!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Awesome awesome great colors.

Karen Motz said...

Really sweet card Dawn! I love how you layered the image and sentiment on different Nestabilities shapes.

Renée said...

Beautiful, Dawn!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOVIN' the bird cage paired with THAT nestie shape..awesome!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Dawn! Love these papers!

Hugs, K

Taylor said...

This is soooo adorable, Dawn! I am still so bummed that your package is delayed at the border...I guess it was bound to happen one of these times. Can't wait to see what you create once you actually have the stamps in hand!!

Jodi Collins said...

SOOO beautiful Dawn! LOVE LOVE the birdcage in the nestie! This card ROCKS my friend! Hope you get your goodies soon!!!

Pam Varnell said...

Love this Dawn, it's gorgeous. Love the way you put the bird cage on the red nestie panel. Love, love, love it!! Hugs!

Donna Baker said...

what a sweet card, Dawn! I LOVE the cut out birdhouse on the labels4 die!

Kristie W. said...

Very, very cute!!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE this new set, Dawn!!!! Such sweet images and what beautiful papers!!!! I love every little detail on this beauty!!!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your sweet little birdies, Dawn, and the papers are a perfect match with them!!