Saturday 17 October 2009

Thomas Kinkade

Happy Weekend!
LOL it's too bad I'm at work today :(
Oh well...it's RACE Night so I have something to look forward to!
Chloe had a sleepover last night and the girls were downstairs so I didn't want to intrude while they were "hangin' out". No stamping for me but I did pull out an oldie for you to see. It's from my first month on the Dirty Dozen.


Stamps: It Doesn't Get Much Better by TK, Doodlebug Travel(sentiment)
Paper: River Rock, True Thyme, WW, Apple Cider DP
Ink: True Thyme, Black
Accessories: Oval Nesties, HPH, True Thyme Ribbon, Dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll have some new and fresh cards to share tomorrow!

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

I love this TK card......hope your work day passes quickly!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Dawn.

TannyP said...

Wow - what a beautiful TK image =) Great job!

Allison Rankin said...

Just gorgeous! Love these uncolored!

Lynda Benden said...

This is beautiful Dawn! I love that image! Hope you enjoy the race tonight!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful Dawn! Love the simplicity of the design..fabulous card for a guy! My dh would love it, he's a fisher/hunter kinda guy!!

Beate said...

Great blast from the past, Dawn! The card still looks wonderful!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is a wonderful card, Dawn!! I love that image and your monochromatic colors!