Monday 8 February 2010

Baking Up a Batch of Sweetness!

Good Monday Morning!
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend! For me I am happy it's Monday...whew! I worked all weekend...lol! So it's my day off! Yippee! Yesterday morning before heading off to work I was able to play along with the Featured Stamper at SCS. I was inspired by Barbara's project here. I pulled out the new Taylored Expressions set called Bakery Business along with some super fun October Afternoon Farm Fresh dp. Lookie...I sewed too...haha! Don't look too closely though...my stitching needs practice! ha! Well I had fun with it anyway ;)
Stamps: Bakery Business; Cardstock: Choice Buttercream, Chocolate Core'dinations, October Afternoon DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Sewing Machine, Oval Nestie, Circle Punches, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to spend a great deal of my spare time stamping today!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

OK miss "I'll never sew" - LOL Your sewing looks great...and it's the perfect handmade kinda touch on this baking card - so perfect. This is so fun and colorful!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun Dawn I love your stitches.

Denise Marzec said...

Look at you with the sewing! Whoo-hooo! Darling card, girlie.

Pam Varnell said...

Go Dawn, go Dawn, go Dawn!!! The sewing looks fantastic. And I love that cute image. Well done my friend.

rozie640 said...

Very cute, love the colors of the desginer paper, great coloring.

Crystal said...

Fantastic Card Dawn your stitching is FAB!

Alex said...

And now you are sewing......and it looks fabulous.....sheesh :-) LOE this card Dawn, super cute and the stitching really does look great!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Gosh this is cute, Dawn!! I love the papers, and your stitching looks great too!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOWIE!!! Your sewing looks FABO, gf!!!!! It looks perfect on this beautiful card...love Taylor's new set, too, and the OA paper is wonderful!!!