Friday 5 February 2010

Inkspiration Challenge meets ATS Sugarplum's

Hello!!
It's time for another Inkspiration Challenge and an All That Scraps review of February stamps.
My time is limited these days with having to work a little extra because of staff shortages so I had to combine these challenges.
Here is the sketch:
I've used an image from Sugarplum's Party for my card today. I'm soooooooooo into spring colours right now! It's this new 3 Bugs in a Rug dp cute?! So fun!
I hope that you can play along with the sketch! If you do...be sure to link up on Keesh's blog!
Stamps: Sugarplum's Party; Cardstock: White, 3 bugs in a rug dp(both sides); Inks: Memento black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Ribbon, Circle Punch, Silver Embellishments, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a FABULOUS day!

14 comments:

Kellie said...

This is gorgeous! The clean and simple look (which I'm sure it wasn't), looks so crisp and the colours just stand out at you. Your colouring is amazing as always :)

Hugs Kel

Christine Blain said...

Dawn, this is SOOOO cute!! Love all the silver embellishments :)

Michelle said...

Those silver embellies are fantastic! Remind me of those silver baking dragees that go on cookies - yum! Love your ribbon - really sweet....and that lil' adorable girl. Such a fun, bright card to chase away the winter blahs.

Denise Marzec said...

Love everything about this adorable card!....super cute image and I'm lovin' the papers and gingham ribbon with her. Have a good day!

Cindy Lawrence said...

So fresh and pretty, Denise! Love every detail of this sweet creation! :)

Chantelle said...

Oooh, such a cute card - the image is adorable and I love the bright fun colours you've used. Great work with the sketch too. x

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect paper, makes me smile. FABULOUS!!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, I need some of that paper! The colors are perfect with that sweet image! I love all the silver, too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Dawn! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

I adore those silver embellishments. Actually I adore the whole card. Very sweet and cute!
Kirsty xx

Danni said...

Love this card!! Just fabulous!

Marie Bingaman said...

Dawn, I love this card! I always love the look of a "partial" stamp, but don't like to think of "wasting" the rest of the image! LOL

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful fresh and bright card.

Rose Ann said...

She is so very cute...and I love the colors and papers!! The silver embellishments look so pretty in the scallops too!