Monday 1 February 2010

Just Because Announcement!

Today is my debut with Stampers Dream!
I've been busting to tell you all especially since getting back from CHA and meeting Michelle! We had a great time getting to know one another at Bubba Gump's over dinner. If you have had the pleasure of meeting Michelle then you know she is so FUN!
I'm really looking forward to working with The Dream Team!!! Have you seen them? Geez....they are rock stars for sure!
I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for my card today so I made a FEW...lol but I'll share the others soon ;)
This card uses the pretty set called Just A Note.
I stamped the image in Memento Black Ink and coloured with Copics. I used my Circle Nesties to cut the image layer out and then popped them up on dimensionals. The green ribbon was a piece from my jar of scraps....hehe! I also added a little jewel to the flower center.
Stamps: Just A Note; Cardstock: Kraft, White, Choc Chip, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Nesties, Ribbon, Jewel, Dimensionals, Corner Rounder Punch, Thread
Now that you know I've joined the Dream Team I think I can share a picture of Michelle and I that my friend Karen snapped of us after dinner. Michelle is holding some shrimp for Tosh....hmmmm wonder if she ate them? LOL!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a FABULOUS day!

26 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I'm SOOOOOOO excited that you joined the team, Dawn!....over the moon excited! You're such a rockstar...just LOOK at this card! Oh myyyyyyyy, total cuteness! Love the kraft and soft green. DARLING card. Love ya, girl!

Silke Ledlow said...

WELCOME GF!!! So thrilled you joined us!!! How cool you've got to meet Michelle at CHA!!!
Your card is beautiful - Dawn!!!
Hugs ~S~

Kellie said...

Congratulations Dawn, I am not shocked but because your work is amazing, and this card proves it, it's gorgeous!
Hugs Kel

Carol said...

Congrats, Girl!! Your work is just sunshine in my day, thanks for all the inspiration!

Michelle said...

Ooo - I love your ribbon treatment on this one....the layered look with the tied off edge. Love seeing different ways to work ribbon; I like! Congrats on the new gig - never heard of it...will have to check them out.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

That is AWESOME news Dawn! How exciting! You are a PERFECT fit for Stamper's Dream and everyone on that team is AWESOME! Congratulations!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

P.S. I forgot to mention how STINKIN' adorable you are! I just LOVE that picture of you on Michelle's blog! :)

Unknown said...

I'm so excited that you've joined The Dream Team. It's going to be lots of fun, I promise you that! I loved meeting you at CHA...you're pretty fun yourself!

Amy Sheffer said...

Yay, Dawn! I'm soooo excited to be working with you again. Welcome to the Dream Team. You're going to love it and you'll fit right in!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I love Stampers Dream, and it is wonderful that you have joined the Dream Team! Beautiful clean and simple card for your debut! :-)

Alex said...

WHOOOHOOO for you Dawn, that is fabulous!! And, of course they chose you - you are a ROCKSTAR too, LOL!! Love this card and I am really happy for you! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pam Varnell said...

Woohoo for you girlfriend. Michelle is so lucky to have you cause you are a total Rockstar too. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what all you come up with.

Paula Barin said...

Congratulations Dawn. Can't wait to see your creations with the Stampers Dream team.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wonderful news Dawn, I'm thrilled for you!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Congratulations Dawn, so deserving!!!

Carol L said...

Congratulations on joining one of the best DT's in the biz! I've known Michelle for quite a while, but I FINALLY get to see what she looks like since you shared this great photo! Best wishes!! OH.......and that's a great card you made too! Lookin' forward to many more :D

Harriet Skelly said...

Congrats Dawn! That is a great team to be on!!

Julia Aston said...

wow you rock GF! big congrats on getting on another DT! Where do you find the time to be so creative!!!

Carolyn King said...

woohooo sister! Congrats to you and so thrilled to be working with ya! hugs and xo!

LOVE your creation and your sweet picture too!

Kelly Schelske said...

Congratulations Dawn!! Great card too, super cute!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, congrats, Dawn...you are one lucky girl and sooo deserving!!!!! I love your first SD card...sooo beautiful and I bet it didn't take you over 30 minutes...LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Dawn!

Christina Fischer said...

Congrats, Dawn! You're an awesome addition to a fantastic team! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Donna Baker said...

congratulations, girl! love your card. great pic! wish we could have spent more time together...

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on joining The Dream Team! You'll be a wonderful asset to the team, and I'm thrilled for you!!

Love your beautiful card...and what a great picture of you and Michelle!!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Congratulations, my sweet friend!!! What a perfect fit you'll be to the SD team! {{{big hugs}}}