Friday 26 February 2010

JustRite Week Day 5 at Stampers Dream

Good Morning!
Today is day 5 of JustRite Week at Stampers Dream! Hope you've been following along all week with the Dream Team! They are an amazing bunch of girls and I'm so lucky to call them my friends!
Earlier this week I received another box of goodies and in it was this pretty stamp set called Beautiful Blossoms.
Stamps: Beautiful Blossoms; Cardstock: Vanilla, So Saffron, DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Martha Border Punch, Ribbon, Mat pack and Paper piercer, Dimensionals
I'm betting you will find some fabulous eye candy on Cindy and Michelle's blog today too! So pop on by and say hello!
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, this is DARLING! Seriously, I want to CASE it! LOVE how you colored the flowers, love that checkered pattern, and the layout is awesome. Love it ALL! Beautifully done, my sweet friend.

Carolyn King said...

Dawn...this is so gorgeous. LOVE how you paired the flowers with that designer paper. And the blue coming out of the flower border really pulls this card together. Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Love your card, Dawn! Great color combination. I have to tell you those springy colors make me happy! LOL!

Rose Ann said...

Your daisy bouquet is so gorgeous, Dawn...and I love the papers!!

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeosu Dawn!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love the checkerboard paper used with the polka dots and your colour theme for these pretty daisies is amazing too!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Dawn, I need that paper.

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely darling Dawn!! I adore that checked bg with this flower set!! So sweet!! And the colors are delightful!! Love this!!

jjcreations said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. I love the layout and the frame around the flowers is fantastic.

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh....these colors are screaming spring!!! Beautiful card - Dawn!!! Hugs ~S~

Mama mia said...

Love the colors and the card. Thanks

Mama mia said...

Love the colors and the card. Thanks

Laurie Schmidlin said...

mmm, mmmm!!! Dawn, your card is so beautiful and charming! The gingham patterned paper looks fantastic with the daisy image!! Love it!

Paper Frosting said...

Stunning as always! Your work inspires me!