Wednesday 3 February 2010

Taylored Expressions - Day One

Hey all!
Well today is Day 1 of the Taylored Expressions sneak peeks from the Baker's Dozen. If you were lucky enough to see the TE booth at CHA then you probably saw these cuties and may even own them! If so, I hope you are having fun with all of them.
If not, then I do hope you find this new line of stamps called Apple Doodle Ink as cute and adorable as I do! There are two new sets that are designed to coordinate with one another. Stop by Taylor's Blog to hear the story behind this new and fun line of stamps!
This first card uses both new sets which are Bakery Business and Window Shopping.
Stamps: Bakery Business, Window Shopping; Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Snow White and American Crafts DP; Inks: Memento Black; Accessories: Copics, Scalloped Edge Punch, Glossy Accents, Dimensionals
This month there are no Key Ingredients but there will be a Bakery Sampler! Included in the sampler:
Kraft Bakery Bags
White liquid appliqué (great for frosting)
Baking Charms
Apron Die Cut
Adirondack Espresso Pearls
Baking Chipboard
Kitchen Twill
Kaisercraft Red Rhinestones
I chose to use the Kraft Bakery Bag for my next project. Inside are some YUMMY M&M monster cookies....Chloe and Brian couldn't WAIT for me to get this picture so they could dig in!
Isn't this image darling?! There are the cutest sentiments in this set too!!
Here is a close up of the tag:
All of the sets will be available on February 5th from Taylored Expressions! Come back tomorrow to see another exciting surprise! You won't be disappointed!!
Now pop on by the Baker's Dozen blogs to see what adorable and fun things they have created!!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

19 comments:

Taylor said...

Super cute, Dawn! I love the color combo you used...so fresh and summery! Can you tell I'm just begging for summer...enough of all this snow! :)

And I have to say I agree with Chloe and Brian...I'd wanna break into that bag too! :)

Sankari W. said...

Dawn - I know I say this all the time - but you SOOO Rock!!! I love your creations - and loved the way you created the tag for the bakery bag! So super cute and the colors are delicious looking!!! I wish we had more time to hang out at CHA :( but hopefully we get to hang out more sometime soon!! :) Sending you big hugs!!!
Sankari :)

Karen Giron said...

Dawn, these are fantastic!! I'm loving the warm colors you used together and your coloring is FAB!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Dawn these are fabulous, love this new images!!!!!

Alex said...

Oooh, yumminess (and not just the cookies, LOL!) Super cute Dawn!! Love the colors and these stamps are sooo fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh my...I just ADORE your projects Dawn! I love the soft colors you used but they still pack a great punch!!! Beautiful coloring too!

Karen Motz said...

These are SO cute Dawn! LOVE how you coordinated the tag with the card...fabulous!!

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOVE your coloring and colors, girl. Awesome!

....now....I don't imagine Brian and Chloe saved any monster cookies for me, did they? ;)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Dawn.

Kellie said...

Gorgeous work as always Dawn, love the bag full of cookies ;)
Hugs Kel

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous Dawn!! Great papers!!

Jamie Pyles said...

Super cute Dawn! Love your color choices, and that cute spoon!!!
What a fun image:)

Michelle said...

Ohhh yum and yummer!! Great coloring as usual. And that bag is a great little gift. What a sweet little spoon feltie. Such a fun set!

Jackie Pedro said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on the card and tag!! so cute, Dawn!!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty, Dawn!!! The new stamps are adorable and you picked the perfect colors...love the springy feel!!!! Now about those cookies....I think I need a chocolate fix!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sweet little combo you've created...so yummy!!! Love this new image!!! Hugs ~S~

Lori Barnett said...

tooooo cute!!!!! I love the warm colors :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I love BOTH of these creations, Dawn. I especially LOVE those colors! They are just dreamy and delicious!

Christina Fischer said...

omgosh -- SO cute, Dawn! I love these colors! That bag is totally adorable! :)